Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Short motor

• 11-02-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Hi all looking for a shot type motor, doesn't have to be high torque or high speed or anything special just once it works and all the bits are there. Bit skinnt at the moment so trades are preferable. Let me know if you have anything thanks :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Thanks a million man! :) Bit expensive though and I'll have to pay for postage on top of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

i have a brand new short type motor out of a klash ak74u, what trades you got?

thermo wrote: »
    i have a brand new short type motor out of a klash ak74u, what trades you got?

m4 mids, a whole sportsline gearbox (excluding wiring) red dot sight, scope, hunting jacket..... obviously I might need something along with the motor for some of the dearer stuff.

What will you do a straight swap for

• Advertisement

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056178830

Interested? I'll try get some pictures up ASAP just haven't had the time.

Picture (bit rubbish but anyways)

Is the gear on it ok?

Yep perfect I tried to get a picture but my phone's rubbish and you couldn't really see. I'll try again tomorrow in day light (hopefully we'll actually get some :p)

its ok ill take your word for it ;)

• Advertisement

Don't worry I wouldn't mess with anyone on this especially a Mod ha! So do we have a deal?

MonkeyGuy wrote: »
    Don't worry I wouldn't mess with anyone on this especially a Mod ha! So do we have a deal?

yep fire me a pm when your ready.

Advertisement