Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

What's the resistance AR thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

cloud493 wrote: »
    What's the resistance AR thing?

In the US store if you go to apps theres a Resistance Burning Skies AR Viewer..

Might give it a look :D I really want to try the gravity rush demo, but its such a pain having to reset the vita everytime :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Might give it a look :D I really want to try the gravity rush demo, but its such a pain having to reset the vita everytime :mad:

its easy man if a bit repititive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Gravity Daze/Rush is worth it! ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So mk will be in store after 18:00 today?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So from playing about and messing around with multiple PSN accounts on my Vita last night, I think the following is how their rights management works.

Vita games - you can play games from other accounts on your Vita, but you can't earn trophies.

PSP games - you can't play games from other accounts on your Vita.

Apps - No restrictions.

Demos - No restrictions.

So from playing about and messing around with multiple PSN accounts on my Vita last night, I think the following is how their rights management works.

Vita games - you can play games from other accounts on your Vita, but you can't earn trophies.

PSP games - you can't play games from other accounts on your Vita.

Apps - No restrictions.

Demos - No restrictions.

I cant play my downloaded Motorstorm RC or Mutant blobs on a separate account?

I believe so. Could definitely play Rayman Origins and Katamari on different accounts, but no trophy support.

I believe so. Could definitely play Rayman Origins and Katamari on different accounts, but no trophy support.

Are you talking about downloadable games or actual games that stick into Vita?

• Advertisement

Are you talking about downloadable games or actual games that stick into Vita?

Downloadable games. I could play both of them through different accounts.

Lads. What's the story with MK? I though it is comIng out today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

was out on tuesday on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

It's not up on my Vita PSN store.

Got some credit today and was getting ready to download it when I got home but no sign of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Mortal Kombat (available from Friday 4 May)
    Take the merciless competition from your living room to the streets and fight anywhere, any time, on PS Vita.
    Prices: £34.99,€39.99
    PEGI: 18
    Availability: Not available in AU, DE, Ukraine or Poland

Not available until Friday. Not sure if that means midnight tonight though.

From here

Otacon wrote: »
    Mortal Kombat (available from Friday 4 May)
    Take the merciless competition from your living room to the streets and fight anywhere, any time, on PS Vita.
    Prices: £34.99,€39.99
    PEGI: 18
    Availability: Not available in AU, DE, Ukraine or Poland

Not available until Friday. Not sure if that means midnight tonight though.

From here

Yeah, I fooled that too. They announced eu release date only 3 days before us launch... Was looking forward to some mk tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

are vita games not released on tuesday there when psn updates?

PSn update is wednesday here. And I thought they were too. Unit 13 came out on the wednesday if I remember correctly.

Don't tell me we might get mk only next week Wensday.... I got money on psn account just for mk....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Don't tell me we might get mk only next week Wensday.... I got money on psn account just for mk....

Wednesdays update said it will be up tomorrow,who knows what time though. Post up what it is like after you have given it a go.

• Advertisement

not confirmed for eu though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Surely it was confirmed for the EU, isn't that statement above from wednesday's PS store heads up on the EU blog? Disgaea went up on the PSN on the Friday, on the day of physical release. It should be the same for MK.

ghostchant wrote: »
    Surely it was confirmed for the EU, isn't that statement above from wednesday's PS store heads up on the EU blog? Disgaea went up on the PSN on the Friday, on the day of physical release. It should be the same for MK.

http://ie.vita.ign.com/articles/122/1224183p1.html?RSSwhen2012-05-02_105800&RSSid=1224183&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ignfeeds%2Fall+(IGN+Complete)

botom of article

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Persona+4+The+Golden/m_news.asp?c=40587

last line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

caspa307 wrote: »

Sorry I thought you were talking about a psn release of MK. I'll be importing P4:G from the states, I did that with most PSP RPGs, and still do, with Gungnir and Growlanser heading for the states.

Anyway it'll almost certainly get an EU release, didn't Ghostlight bring over P3P and Persona 2 part 1? Would be shocked if they weren't planning on bringing this over.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

As of 1:16AM, Mortal Kombat is on the EU PSN Store

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Yup, got up this morning and set it to downloading. Should be online with it after lunch/work (early finish Friday!) if anyone wants a game (PSN: civilnug).

MK that is!

Just back from work, set it to download. 3h.... FFs psn is shiet today.

30 hours on Disgaea hit :D hot diggity damn this is one fine game.

I will see how will mk do me, maybe I will get disgrace too. Still got 19eu left over,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is a tough game?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement