Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FF and FG dissidents planning new party

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

FF and FG should just merge. I always found it strange that they didn't go into coalition together.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

nuac wrote: »
    Could we start a list of all the Sindo stories that turned out to be false
    Try the News & Media forum if you'd like to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

jmayo wrote: »
    You really do have a low opinion of mr deasy :rolleyes:
    I've no opinion on the guy whatever, either positive or negative.
    Maybe he should go under the title "the man with no name" ?
    Everyone has a name. As a constitutional democrat, I'm not big into titles. People can call themselves "Lord Toffywibble", "Peter Earl Rabbit" or "Uomo senza nome" (while wearing a brown poncho) without affecting my sensibilities though if that makes themselves happier - it doesn't generally hurt anyone else if they do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Declan Ganley returns, anyone?
    :D
    you could be on to something MP1

@OP, each TD will still have to vote for Taoiseach when a new Dail convenes so, no it wouldn`t mean handing anything to Labour per se.

Advertisement