Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Night Out - God Bless The Child

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Sounds good to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Love the idea, alas I'm in London on a theatre trip that weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Oh haven't been to the theatre in ages and close to pay day. This could work.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I'd only be able to go on the Saturday, but I'll follow this thread to see if I can make the final date that chosen :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Love the idea, but I don't think I can make this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

The only one I could possibly make that week would be Saturday, but I'll stay out of the voting as not 100% sure I can.

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Ok folks, could anyone who is interested in going on the Saturday night drop me a pm?

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Folks I have to say this was a thoroughly enjoyable night. Small group, but dinner & drinks were had before the show and the show was excellent.

I'll be having a look to see if anything else would be worth a punt in the coming months - I'm keen to support our members here, so any societies or groups that are holding performances, please drop me a pm and we'll try organise an outing to your show.

Morri

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

It was a fun night out indeed, thanks for organising it Morri :)

Advertisement