Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 kids wreck house with bag of flour

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Oh my gosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

If I ever hear the words "Oh my gosh" in that order again, I'll f-ing kill somebody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Hahahaha that's brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Fake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

OH my Gosh she is terribly calm about it lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

"ohhhh it's like a snowman's puked all over the living room"

Fair fooks to not kicking the hell out of the kids, especially since she "wasn't well"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Macken200

This is an embarrassingly poor setup , mammy and daddy have obviously heard that there is huge amounts of money to be made from kids disaster vids eg the one where one brother bites the other brothers finger has made that family over 100,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Idiots - the parents that is, not the children !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

She happened to have a video camera in her hand recording as she walked in to the room??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

STIG83 wrote: »
    She happened to have a video camera in her hand recording as she walked in to the room??
    I guess she had her phone and started to video once she saw it on the floor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

How convenient. She walks into the mess while recording and all she can say is "oh my gosh"?

Bull**** detector has gone off the scale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Ffs it's just a bit of flour, it's not as if anything is damaged! Plus I find the range and position of it highly suspicious-a perfect thick line of it along the door window and television screen?? Put the phone away and get the Hoover out love! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I had to turn it off when she said "Oh my gosh" for the 12th millionth time.

Whats wrong with americans? Can they not scream "WHAT IN THE FUK HAVE YOU LITTLE PRICKS DONE!!!!"

Ya know, like a normal human.

You could well be right lads, it might be fake. But I just thought it was funny :)

I dont care how much money I believe id make from the internet, if my kids did that id burst them LOL . big chance to take on wrecking your house though, imagine you didnt make a penny after going to all that trouble. :)

But if they do make a few bob good luck to them.

......................'goes off to ponder making internet video:)......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

isn't there a picure of two kids doing something similar with a tin of paint???

Advertisement