Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

House Share in South County Dublin that accepts Rent Alllowance

• 21-03-2012 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am finding it very difficult to find a room in a house share, that will accept rent allowance. I am looking for a single or double room. Preferrably near transport links, anywhere between Blackrock and Shankill areas. I am a freelance holistic therapist. Has anybody else had such problems in finding accommodation, its so frustrating as have been on Daft.ie and all adds seem to say 'rent allowance not accepted' It just seems impossible. I have been looking for nearly 3 months now. Any help/advice would be apreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Jennii.

Hey, I've had the same amount of difficulty trying to find an apartment/ room to move into in Dublin. All I've done is search internet a couple hundred times... daft.ie. gumtree.com, myhome.ie.. anything... type what you're looking for into google and go from there. I've gone online trying to help you, but can't find anything either. I'd advise emailing the people letting the place or giving them a ring to ask them any questions you have as regards rent allowance... most places don't advertise whether it is accepted or not. Hope that helps a small bit.:D

Ooooh you could try easyroomate.ie and this is one I just stumbled across
    http://rent-flats.nuroa.ie/dublin/kws-for-rent-allowance-dublin?max_price=600

Advertisement