Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things to do in Belfast alone?

• 03-09-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Im going to Belfast for the weekend but on Sunday I will have about 5 hours on my own and am looking for advice on something to do??!!
    JB x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Queens Film Theatre - brilliant arthouse cinema....
    http://www.queensfilmtheatre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 44 FarmersSon

St Georges Market, open on Sunday from 10am to 4pm (Free)

Ulster Museum & Botanic Gardens, open on Sunday from 10am to 5pm (Free)

Hop-on-hop-off Bus tour of the city.

Crumlin Road Goal. Tour of the old prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

Sorry to hijack an old thread, but I'm thinking of heading to Belfast for 5 or 6 hours too. Are many of these attractions near the Railway station, coming from Dublin? would love to visit the Ulster Museum.

Thanks
    S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

The museum is probably about a 20 minute walk from the train station, or take any bus heading up Botanic Avenue. The Queens Film Theatre is around there too, and the Titanic museum is a bus ride away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

Thanks :) Is Belfast worth coming to if one has only 4-6 hours?never been before and would like to sample it, however briefly ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Worth a wander around alright :-)

Advertisement