Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bet 365 sign up offer

• 21-05-2014 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Received this off a tipster page on twitter if anyone is interested Bet 365 sign up offer. You have to use the link they provide.

Sign up to bet365 today and revieve a 100% bonus equal to your first deposit up to £/€200. >>> <snip>

If it's not aloud mods please delete.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Received this off a tipster page on twitter if anyone is interested Bet 365 sign up offer. You have to use the link they provide.

Sign up to bet365 today and revieve a 100% bonus equal to your first deposit up to £/€200. >>> <SNIP>

If it's not aloud mods please delete.

Its not enhanced, standard sign up bonus thats on home page forever, no point going through an affiliate link

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Epic1337

Going through an affiliate link means they pick up like 33 percent of the sign up bonus so your giving them profit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Didn't realise it was an affiliate
    Just a taught isn't it better that someone other than the bookies makes money when you loose.

Didn't realise it was an affiliate
    Just a taught isn't it better that someone other than the bookies makes money when you loose.

You could look at it like that , but then the forum would get clogged up with affiliates spamming links and starting new threads for each bookie out there , its not pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

You could look at it like that , but then the forum would get clogged up with affiliates spamming links and starting new threads for each bookie out there , its not pretty.

I signed up and was provided with other good offers.
    Will I post them or leave them

• Advertisement

I signed up and was provided with other good offers.
    Will I post them or leave them

You would have to ask a moderator , its not my place to say however I don't imagine anything you are getting offered is not freely available to everyone else who can use google.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

MOD:

Just read the charter and you'll learn it isnt allowed.

4. Referral code pimping. This is an extension of rule 3. Wise posters use their signatures, but do not put the code in there either. Code available, PM for details, etc, etc.

Next time when you are not sure if something is allowed or not, PM a mod so i dont have to go look for all the posts and delete links, please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement