Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Live Football Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Good man .. that was bloody fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Profit booked, 3-0 Metalurh,come on GA! 1 more for a clean sweep :)

Oh Manilla... you tease me.
    Double
    Total Price: 1.96
    09:15 LIVE Betting / Football / Philippines / Cup / Round of 16 / Green Archers vs Manila All-Japan / Total Goals (Green Archers) - Over 4 @ 1.39

10:00 LIVE Betting / Football / Ukraine / Premier Reserve League / Metalurh Zaporozhye U-21 vs Zorya U-21 / Total Goals (Metalurh Zaporozhye U-21) - Over 2 @ 1.41

Very little value in the Green Archers game, I'm waiting for over 0.5 team goals to show up for Manilla, they've matched them on shots and attacks more or less, over 1.0 is currently @3.50, not enough for me, I fancy them to score a goal, not convinced they'll get 2.

Edit - As I typed that above they went and scored 3-1, go figure.

Boom, 5-2, 3-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Shambles :( .. missed the boat

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Shambles :( .. missed the boat

No alternative markets this time round surprise surprise .. good to know the Green Archerrs have gotten an eye for goal lately though!.

No alternative markets this time round surprise surprise .. good to know the Green Archerrs have gotten an eye for goal lately though!.

Marathon have some markets up, shocking prices and lines though so I'm not touching this, missed the start of the game :(

Total Goals (Global)
    7.5 8.0 8.5
    2.18 1.77 1.52 U
    1.69 2.06 2.54 O

• Advertisement

Stoke v Man City U21s U 0.5 goals @ 4.90

Stoke without a shot on or off target, City only one of each.

Tiny stake on 0-1 @ 4.05 which could see me break even if the unders don't hold, I don't see Stoke scoring and City haven't created much.

Edit

What a let off with a disallowed goal for Stoke. It looks like this game is just kicking off I wouldn't touch the above at current prices 11/10.

Samba wrote: »
    Stoke v Man City U21s U 0.5 goals @ 4.90

Stoke without a shot on or off target, City only one of each.

Tiny stake on 0-1 @ 4.05 which could see me break even if the unders don't hold, I don't see Stoke scoring and City haven't created much.

Edit

What a let off with a disallowed goal for Stoke. It looks like this game is just kicking off I wouldn't touch the above at current prices 11/10.

Boom! 0-0

I was very worried about this bet when I edited the post, but the game went totally flat again shortly afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

good find on piss poor day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

Just looking at Laos u23 v Maldives u23..laos 1-0 up and all over them. 8/15 a good price considering they are ahead and so much on top!

Bit of after timing but will post screens if needed. Western Sydney have beaten Brisbane 4/4. Had an early bet on AH -1 which in fairness looks sunk. But I have taken the DC @ 7/1 when 2-0 down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just looking at Laos u23 v Maldives u23..laos 1-0 up and all over them. 8/15 a good price considering they are ahead and so much on top!

Sound!

Bit of after timing but will post screens if needed. Western Sydney have beaten Brisbane 4/4. Had an early bet on AH -1 which in fairness looks sunk. But I have taken the DC @ 7/1 when 2-0 down

Keeping an eye to this one too. Dug up a preview Yesterday that said the main match up is between Roars new German defender and Sydney's new misfiring German striker. Sydney top of league but by scoring very little. With the h2h on this double chance at these odds is pretty big. Bookies seemed very confident of a roar win with the pre match odds and considering the h2h tho.

Sound!

welcome! 2-1 in the end so happy out start to the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Keeping an eye to this one too. Dug up a preview Yesterday that said the main match up is between Roars new German defender and Sydney's new misfiring German striker. Sydney top of league but by scoring very little. With the h2h on this double chance at these odds is pretty big. Bookies seemed very confident of a roar win with the pre match odds and considering the h2h tho.

Can see a 3-2 here to either wide,WSW have dominated the game since they went 2-0 down, 10/11 to score again this half all over that,Brisbane have been sloppy defensively shudnt have their lead really,just began like a steam train

Putting my winnings on over 7 corners @6/5 in brisbane roar western sydney match. these games usually open up a lot in second half and western sydney have to push forward being a goal down.

Small stake on the Western Sydney win 17/2 totally based on h2h and they are unbeaten so far. This new striker has to step up!

seanhynes wrote: »
    Can see a 3-2 here to either wide,WSW have dominated the game since they went 2-0 down, 10/11 to score again this half all over that,Brisbane have been sloppy defensively shudnt have their lead really,just began like a steam train

Cheers Sean good info. I didn't get to watch how it progressed. Hoping for the big turnaround result!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

20cent on WSW @17/2

A quiet day yesterday has its advantages. Good research thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Shinji Ono off for WSW is a big miss for them.

Fond memories of him in a Feyenoord shirt. Japanese FA to thank he never went to the very top of European football. Had him fly over to Asia for every little match the Japanese played.
    But then again, he was at the very top of European football with Feyenoord, won the UEFA cup in 2002 after all. :D

Now we cant get past Kuban Krasnodar ffs.

• Advertisement

A quiet day yesterday has its advantages. Good research thanks

No bother, I'd say the hits on soccerway went through the roof yesterday with the lack of live schedule!.

Putting my winnings on over 7 corners @6/5 in brisbane roar western sydney match. these games usually open up a lot in second half and western sydney have to push forward being a goal down.

and worked out with 12 minutes to play. a good start to the weekend!

2 quid on 13/2 double chance Sydney for the last few mins see what happens.

I hope Sydney kept the receipt for this new striker!!. 3-1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Great strike Yeboah.. I was sure WSW would convert one of those chances that half Brisbane were out on their feet towards the end, made back my stake on over 3.5 late on , I was confident there'd be a goal late on, great game by the way good advert for the A League

Shaktar reserves in action at he mo losing 1-2 to Sevastopol.

Taking Sevastopol to score 4 or more goals @ 5/1 on PP (possibly better elsewhere)

Nothing major staked as its reserves, however Sevastipol's latest results give me faith in this along with the hockeying they gave Shakhtar recently 5-1

http://ie.soccerway.com/matches/2013/11/22/ukraine/u21-league/fc-shakhtar-donetsk-under-21/sevastopol-u21/1495736/head2head/

Ashkelon/Achi Nazareth have been 2 of the most positive teams in Liga Leumit this season. They're in play with +2.5 @ 5/4 hopefully its an overs but I've stunk last 3 bets in Leumit..

Shaktar reserves in action at he mo losing 1-2 to Sevastopol.

Taking Sevastopol to score 4 or more goals @ 5/1 on PP (possibly better elsewhere)

Nothing major staked as its reserves, however Sevastipol's latest results give me faith in this along with the hockeying they gave Shakhtar recently 5-1

http://ie.soccerway.com/matches/2013/11/22/ukraine/u21-league/fc-shakhtar-donetsk-under-21/sevastopol-u21/1495736/head2head/

Lost 6-3 .. meh .. overs in general were the way to go.

Just a heads ups

Napoli v Juve Stabia U19

Juve are down to 9 men @ HT, but odds on everything I was considering have shortened dramatically since the break.

Shop around,while I was deciding over 4 team goals Napoli was available @2.30 but it's now 1.70.

Same story for over 5.5 goals, I was considering that option because Juve have still threatened despite going down to 9, Napoli have picked up a couple of yellows too so there is a risk they could feasibly go down 10.

I'm going to wait it out for better odds and get on over 4.5-5.5, hopefully I don't miss it, a few have slipped through my fingers already today.

• Advertisement

Ashkelon/Achi Nazareth have been 2 of the most positive teams in Liga Leumit this season. They're in play with +2.5 @ 5/4 hopefully its an overs but I've stunk last 3 bets in Leumit..

Only 2 goals in the 5 Leumit games so far .. one already finished goaless ... the tide looks like it's changing for overs in this league ... damn just when you think you have a reliable overs league :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement