Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

stolen pickup in rathfarnham area

• 20-07-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Stolen 05 D Blue Toyota Dyna believed to be in Rathfarnham area
    Stolen several weeks ago while i was away
    was seen parked up and driving around the rathfarnham area in Dublin

it was stopped in ticknock hill on the blackglen road
    the driver was asked to produce insurance and tax but never did

A guard did a reg check on it and it was not down as being stolen at the time
    and therefore did not raise any suspicion

the reg is 05 d 89722
    if anyone sees it parked up or driving around let me know asap
    its Blue in color with a cracked windscreen with silver sides on the back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Seen a blue toyota dyna being drove aggressively today in Carlow(towards the town itself)..no idea of the reg cos I was a fair bit away from it...
    Might be it?
    dunno, if I see it again I'll check the reg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I'll keep an eye out man, I live and work in the Rathfarnham area. Any specific locations it's been seen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

any decals/signs on it, distict marks etc ??

anythign that makes it unique...

ive a Very keen eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tom thump

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    I'll keep an eye out man, I live and work in the Rathfarnham area. Any specific locations it's been seen?
    thanks i think around the ticknock area/ grange road down towards the carickmines area, thats the area the gardai said they saw it. its a twin wheel model. thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tom thump

Pdfile wrote: »
    any decals/signs on it, distict marks etc ??

anythign that makes it unique...

ive a Very keen eye.
    hi there thanks for posting, its blue with silver sides, and is the twin wheel model. its probably parked in an apartment complex but who knows at this stage, any help is greatly appreciated thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement