Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Complete Back up of contents of Htc One X?

Options
  • 24-08-2013 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hello Boardies,
    After the very unpleasant recent experience of my older model Htc One X resetting itself, I am wondering if there is a One Stop Site where I can do regular complete Back ups so this never happens to me again?

Thanks in advance for all helpful contributions

T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

was it something I said.?? 30 visits to my question but no suggestions, helpful or otherwise ;-)

I have a Dropbox account, I need to know how to back up photos, texts, voice recordings, contacts & calender to it? The back up facility on Htc.com won't achieve all of this for me.

Help if you can please, I don't want to go through the misery of trying to cobble together bits of my data from several different sources. Surely a full back of a phone shouldn't be too much to expect in this day and age? I did try Google, but no solution suggested there. I'm off now to explore Youtube.

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

Thank you sincerely Aristotle. I purchased the Pro version and it is merrily backing up as I type. Can I be certain it has backed up all data such as Notes, Voice recordings, music etc? I did not see reference to any of the above in the menu included in the back up? I am doing two, firstly, minus my photos, and a second one including the 900 photos..

Any other advice in terms of an incremental back up going forward, or any other suggestions are welcomed by an extremely grateful noon to the world of android.

Again, Aristotle, I am sincerely grateful to you for this vital nugget of information..

Conor

Advertisement