Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nexus 4's on Amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Smyth wrote: »
    Looking to order one of these phones in. Used a friends and it looks very polished.

Was looking at using Parcel Motel and ordering through Amazon.

Do they come "unlocked"? I wanna throw a meteor bill pay card into it. Possible?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-Google-Nexus-4-16GB/dp/B00AEXOG7Q/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1377516812&sr=8-4&keywords=nexus+4

Yes the N4 is unlocked and sim free, you may need a micro sim though....

Probably best just buying direct from Google though, see the Nexus Ordering Process thread above....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭Spipov

cant do that through google anymore. Flubit have messed up.

can only order through amazon -> flubit or straight from amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I believe Fieldog was referring to ordering direct from Google UK - how we did it before flubit existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I believe Fieldog was referring to ordering direct from Google UK - how we did it before flubit existed.

Through the Play Store alright, involves a bit of IP trickery but easy to do from what I can see....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Fieldog wrote: »
    Through the Play Store alright, involves a bit of IP trickery but easy to do from what I can see....
    TunnelBear should work.

• Advertisement

Just FYI you can get it for £260 +€3.50 with Parcel Motel from DigitalRev. (Be sure to choose UK at the bottom right to see this price.)

Advertisement