Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lunch in Naas

• 02-02-2016 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hey, just wondering where people think best place for lunch in Naas would be? getting married in couple of months and will be looking for lunch for about 15 people. I know Butt Mullins is lovely but they only open at 5pm! all suggestions welcome... cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Vie de chateau
    Las radas - tapas
    Trax
    La bouchon

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Droichead nua

cheers! have only heard/seen the tapas place, been meaning to try it for ages! which of these would suit best for all tastes? bearing in mind, a few older people who would be allergic to "foreign food" haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Jolly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

We had a post wedding lunch the next day in killashee. Was great as we were able to get more pics in the grounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

cheers! have only heard/seen the tapas place, been meaning to try it for ages! which of these would suit best for all tastes? bearing in mind, a few older people who would be allergic to "foreign food" haha :)

Probably trax. Check out their menu online
    http://traxbrasserie.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Doodah7

You could also head over to Ballymore Eustace and the Ballymore Inn. Probably the best food around imo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

Il Fico - The Italian restaurant opposite Boots.

Very rustic and old world cottage feel and good value too. Its in sections, so you'd easily get an area all for yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Droichead nua

Thanks everyone! Great food for thought... No pun intended

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭granturismo

Check the websites or facebook pages of the restaurants recommended, some are not open for lunch mon-fri, saturdays or some not open early week for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭skD13

The guy who was the head chef in The Brown Bear (Twomilehouse) is opening his own restaurant with his missus by the canal in Sallins in the next few weeks. Already seems to be a buzz building if the papers are to be believed. My wife has eaten his food in the Brown Bear and rates him highly. This might be a nice option for you with photo ops by the canal?

http://www.twocooks.ie/

http://www.independent.ie/life/food-drink/food-news/the-best-irish-restaurants-to-eat-in-this-year-34320719.html

* Brown Bear itself also an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,853 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Siblings Naas . Monread area.

Good brunch plus BYO!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

hey, just wondering where people think best place for lunch in Naas would be? getting married in couple of months and will be looking for lunch for about 15 people. I know Butt Mullins is lovely but they only open at 5pm! all suggestions welcome... cheers

is this somewhere special you are looking for to go directly after the marriage?

if so, Trax or my personal favourite The Ballymore Inn would be my choices

Advertisement