Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Dolorous wrote: »
    Fcuk that for a game of soldiers!

Haven't heard that phrase in ages!! :D

Watching the golf, really entertaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Watching the golf, really entertaining!

:confused:

I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Watching the Got To Dance semi-final and having tea. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I don't get it.

I had to sit through about an hour of it earlier today, YAWN!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I don't get it.

Rory McIlroy in the world matchplay final - he was being beaten by 4, but has hit some great shots to get back to 2 down :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Had an entire post about Guys & Dolls documentary typed out, realised it was so, so much oversharing, bit gut-wrenching & deleted. Hope everyone is grateful!

<returns to tut at disturbing documentary>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Congratulations Ivy!!! And welcome BabyTheTerrible

Wevebeenexpectinyou.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Rory McIlroy in the world matchplay final - he was being beaten by 4, but has hit some great shots to get back to 2 down :o

He was really unlucky! Some great golf played!

I am so annoyed right now. My bf sometimes stays in his friend's house, maybe 2 nights a week, sometimes more and sometimes less. His friend's gf wrote a note to him and his other friend demanding that my bf and his other friend pay household bills etc because they stay there sometimes. But get this, she gives her boyfriend nothing and she's got a job and is getting about 450 euro a week. Actually thinking about it I'm fuming. :mad:

LostGirly wrote: »
    He was really unlucky! Some great golf played!

think his match with Westwood took a lot out of him, he just left himself with to do in the final. He had chances on the front nine to take control of the match and didn't, which cost him

• Advertisement

Anyone know if the film Shrooms is worth watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Congrats on the arrival of le bebe Ivy!!! Hope you are both doing well! :)

[soppy]

Back to Dubland now. I had a nice weekend though and my bf made me such an amazing yummy dinner this evening. Love spending time together, we don't get it a lot so it makes it all the more special <3

[/soppy].

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I am so annoyed right now. My bf sometimes stays in his friend's house, maybe 2 nights a week, sometimes more and sometimes less. His friend's gf wrote a note to him and his other friend demanding that my bf and his other friend pay household bills etc because they stay there sometimes. But get this, she gives her boyfriend nothing and she's got a job and is getting about 450 euro a week. Actually thinking about it I'm fuming. :mad:

Wow, she's passive aggressive!! If it's his friends house, then it's his friend who should be speaking to them both, not her. Besides, they're houseguests, I wouldn't dream of demanding money from a friend if they regularly came to visit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

supposedly REALLY bad, but fun?

disclaimer: I haven't seen it! don't blame me if you watch it and hate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

My dad finally arrived in Sydney, just one more flight and he's done. Was really weird dropping him to the airport yesterday, he wasn't well last year so just felt so final saying goodbye to him.

Had such an urge to dump the car and jump on a plane to anywhere, although knowing my bank balance I'd prob only make it as far as Shannon.

shinikins wrote: »
    Wow, she's passive aggressive!! If it's his friends house, then it's his friend who should be speaking to them both, not her. Besides, they're houseguests, I wouldn't dream of demanding money from a friend if they regularly came to visit!

I know, I actually can't believe the cheek of her! It's not even her house like. Technically it's actually her boyfriend's mother's house I think but even if it was her boyfriend's house she'd still be in the wrong IMO. I'm getting more annoyed as I think about it. This girl is just really mean in the sense of spending money. She also asked my bf and the same friend I mentioned before to pay for some of her bf's Christmas present. :eek: :mad:
    Links234 wrote: »
    supposedly REALLY bad, but fun?

disclaimer: I haven't seen it! don't blame me if you watch it and hate it

That's what I thought too from reading the description. Feck it, I'll chance it. There's not much else on. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

no, its godawful, so many good horror movies out there, irish films cant do horror well

krudler wrote: »
    no, its godawful, so many good horror movies out there, irish films cant do horror well

Yeah it's not great actually... I think I'll try find something else to watch. :rolleyes:

girlfriend has lost her rammstein ticket

I'm really sad now, because I know exactly what she's going through, I know she's devastated, I can feel it :(

really, really hope it shows up before tomorrow.

off to bed now cos I've an early start, but damn I feel terrible for her :(

Yeah it's not great actually... I think I'll try find something else to watch. :rolleyes:

horror movies in general are just sh1t these days, same old cliched crap all the time save a few exceptions, foreign horrors are where its at these days, Korea especially

• Advertisement

Korea especially

this is true

I'm really sad now, because I know exactly what she's going through, I know she's devastated, I can feel it :(

just get ticketmaster to issue her another one? they can reissue the ticket and she can just collect it at the O2

just get ticketmaster to issue her another one? they can reissue the ticket and she can just collect it at the O2
    was bought with cash, we don't have a receipt

was bought with cash, we don't have a receipt

ah that sucks, pity it wasnt online you'd have the order details

yeah, is there anything that can be done?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

yeah, is there anything that can be done?

I take it that you wouldn't have the ticketmaster receipt from when you paid thrown anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luppy

I can get jiggy wit my hubbie again, been a long 3 weeks due to sickness! :D

That sucks Links, I really hope she finds it. xx

I was thinking about trying to do a subject at leaving cert level but not sure how to go about it.

I take it that you wouldn't have the ticketmaster receipt from when you paid thrown anywhere?
    no, sadly not :( it was in sound cellar, and I don't think they give receipts?

• Advertisement

luppy wrote: »
    I can get jiggy wit my hubbie again, been a long 3 weeks due to sickness! :D

That made me giggle.. :D Have fun! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement