Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Commando?

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

CDfm wrote: »
    Strawberries are nice but chocolate covered strawberries are delish.
    It would seem that CDfm likes to unwrap his presents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

It would seem that CDfm likes to unwrap his presents?
    Doesnt everyone- it makes me all excited like Christmas or my birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

It removes the mystery and romance.

Something about lingerie and lace means its just for you and special.

Like candles and a fire - commando on a woman is all down to business- its like strawberries.

Strawberries are nice but chocolate covered strawberries are delish.

So, you make the assumption that a lack of underwear is always sexually motivatived, and that the woman is slutty.

A far cry from strawberries.

So, you make the assumption that a lack of underwear is always sexually motivatived, and that the woman is slutty.

A far cry from strawberries.
    I didnt say that and dont know what to say - just it makes me uncomfortable thats all and I dont know what to do-its kind of a mixed message.

When I go to bed with someone I like to have tender feelings and respect for them.

Not like :Now fill her full of cider .....(joycean that)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

No, it feels weird!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Takes more than an absence of underwear to make a slut.

Ya but heading out the door with a skirt skimming your ar*e and your mary on show is heading in the right direction. :rolleyes:

pookie82 wrote: »
    Ya but heading out the door with a skirt skimming your ar*e and your mary on show is heading in the right direction. :rolleyes:

That is something no-one in their right mind would ever do :). Especially in a high wind.

Unless you're Britney Spears.

Yep your right - I dont like going out with girls that are slutty.

Was that not you?
    Takes more than an absence of underwear to make a slut.

That was me.
    I didnt say that and dont know what to say -

Not like :Now fill her full of cider .....(joycean that)

I think you might have.

And enough with the Joyce!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 The Word Of God

Commando is ok for attractive people. Fat people should not entertain the thought.

Just my opinion. Some can pull if off and a lot can't. But who is to know?

Unless you are showing?

Was that not you?

That was me.

I think you might have.

And enough with the Joyce!
    Ah thats you from .......

Cringe.

And Joyce sprang to mind -loved the Benylin poem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

pookie82 wrote: »

You call vag mary??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kotick

Dudess wrote: »
    Maybe some women don't produce... ahem... as much "juice" as others...

True. Some women don't produce enough natural lubricant. Hence K-Y jelly. Either way, re-wearing clothing that constantly rubs against the areas of your body where your bodily waste leaves is an eew thought in general (no matter how well you think you wipe and eew, most guys just shake after urinating), not to mention sweat from one's crack.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Kotick wrote: »
    True. Some women don't produce enough natural lubricant. Hence K-Y jelly. Either way, re-wearing clothing that constantly rubs against the areas of your body where your bodily waste leaves is an eew thought in general (no matter how well you think you wipe and eew, most guys just shake after urinating), not to mention sweat from one's crack.
    Kotick, you do realise that your posts in this thread are rapidly turning me queer? :pac:

Actually, belay that ... asexual, in fact!

Kotick, you do realise that your posts in this thread are rapidly turning me queer? :pac:

Actually, belay that ... asexual, in fact!

Mission accomplished! :D

La la la la la -I cant hear you:eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Commando is ok for attractive people. Fat people should not entertain the thought.

but how would you know who is going commando unless you stopped every fat person on the street and said show me your knickers
    Either way, re-wearing clothing that constantly rubs against the areas of your body where your bodily waste leaves is an eew thought in general

like knickers ?

like knickers ?

Right, but who does that? I don't. But I do re-wear pants or a skirt without having to wash it. If I went commando, there's no way I'd re-wear it cause that's like re-wearing your panties.

Sorry if my posts have been too honest but you all know what I'm talking about. :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Right, but who does that? I don't. But I do re-wear pants or a skirt without having to wash it. If I went commando, there's no way I'd re-wear it cause that's like re-wearing your panties.

Sorry if my posts have been too honest but you all know what I'm talking about. :p

sorry, i thought you meant you would have to throw your jeans out it you went commando in them

sorry, i thought you meant you would have to throw your jeans out it you went commando in them

No, I'd wash them. I don't throw out panties after wearing them once, I wash them. In my first post I said that I don't have to wash my jeans after one day of wearing them (cause I wear panties), so I can easily wear them again. If I used them as underwear, I wouldn't wear them again and would wash them just like I do with my panties.

Whether or not they are visibly dirty, the thought of wearing something again that touched that area grosses me out. Guess I'm just a clean freak like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, interesting thread. and commando, nah, rarely, (usually when i forget to bring undies iwth me for surfing), but do often wear men's boxers, which offer that nice breeze that the commando fans enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

haha, interesting thread. and commando, nah, rarely, (usually when i forget to bring undies iwth me for surfing), but do often wear men's boxers, which offer that nice breeze that the commando fans enjoy :)

knew there was a breeze involved. watch for catching the cold. especially wearing a greyhound skirt

whats a greyhound skirt- Im a guy and going commando is uncomfortable - I like to feel snug.

No doubt the drycleaners would complain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

whats a greyhound skirt- Im a guy and going commando is uncomfortable - I like to feel snug.

No doubt the drycleaners would complain

mundy mentions the greyhound skirt in his July song. Use some imagination, greyhound skirt is an inch behind the "hare"
    :pac:

mundy mentions the greyhound skirt in his July song. Use some imagination, greyhound skirt is an inch behind the "hare"
    :pac:

i am stupid this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Whether or not they are visibly dirty, the thought of wearing something again that touched that area grosses me out. Guess I'm just a clean freak like that.
    No, that's not clean freak, that is (/should be!) normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

knew there was a breeze involved. watch for catching the cold. especially wearing a greyhound skirt

tbh, im infinitely more likely to wear clothes designed specifically for a male, than to wear something designed for a female. i tend to wear a baggy tshirt, and baggy jeans, thanks.

Advertisement