Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Isaac Taylor's

Options
  • 23-08-2011 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the wicked chicken is open again? I am returning to Limerick after a few months away and am trying to mentally arrange a pub crawl for this Saturday. Also what's Isaac taylors like?

And finally if someone wants to pm me some dirt on trinity rooms that would be great, I love a good gossip I does.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Vanolder wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the wicked chicken is open again? I am returning to Limerick after a few months away and am trying to mentally arrange a pub crawl for this Saturday. Also what's Isaac taylors like

And finally if someone wants to pm me dome dirt on trinity rooms that would be great, I love a good gossip I does.

The Chicken is open nightly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Issacs, more of a late nite pub Van, only ever been in there after 12, they usually shepherd ppl. down there if/when Bentleys (upstairs) is packed.

As bars go it's OK, nothing extraordinary tbh, but you can access Bentleys or the rather large outback place (usually have bands on out there late on) from Issacs anyway.

Have a good w/e batter !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Isaac Taylors is like the twilight zone. I love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

europa11 wrote: »
    Issacs, more of a late nite pub Van, only ever been in there after 12, they usually shepherd ppl. down there if/when Bentleys (upstairs) is packed.

As bars go it's OK, nothing extraordinary tbh, but you can access Bentleys or the rather large outback place (usually have bands on out there late on) from Issacs anyway.

Have a good w/e batter !

Cheers dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Isaac Taylors?? Where is this mysterious pub?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Isaac Taylors is like the twilight zone. I love it.

Well after that description it would be rude not to go and have one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Isaac Taylors?? Where is this mysterious pub?

on O'Connell St. (between Cecil & Glentworth junctions) right hand side of St. going uptown.

Next to the old Brazenhead, basement of Bentleys Bar.

See ye there tomorrow after midnight icon7.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Moved these posts to a new thread because they had nothing at all to do with the other topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

the Lodge was open last night. closed early due to low numbers, but it would suggest that it is opening again once term rolls around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

zuroph wrote: »
    the Lodge was open last night. closed early due to low numbers, but it would suggest that it is opening again once term rolls around.

I'm surprised and disappointed in myself by how much I'm pleased by this news. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

CiaranMT wrote: »
    I'm surprised and disappointed in myself by how much I'm pleased by this news. :o

It's a kip, but it's OUR kip.

Advertisement