Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chem trails

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

What I've noticed as well is that these things persist for hours, spread and thicken until the sky is just a soupy haze like this:

soupyskies.jpg?t=1202056679

This was also taken in dublin

isithaarp.jpg?t=1202056894

Are the ripples in the clouds the result of electromagnetic frequencies, from legitimate sources eg communications or othewise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tireoghain01

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Why, oh why, do people keep posting pictures of clouds and/or contrails as "evidence" of "chemtrails"?

Also, any response to my response to your previous post?

I am not responding to your posts from this point on. Anybody who even dares to refute any of your arguments either seems to get banned outright, like myself on many occasions or else they recieve threats. I now intend to keep myself above reproach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tireoghain01

Jessop, your first picture is an excellent example of the problem. I have also seen the cloud ripples on many occasions. I intend to post daily updates, cloud cover permitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I am not responding to your posts from this point on. Anybody who even dares to refute any of your arguments either seems to get banned outright, like myself on many occasions or else they recieve threats. I now intend to keep myself above reproach.

Are you for real? Do you read what you post? You use secondary logins to back-up your own points, which you couldn't back-up in the first place. If the sceptics where doing this it'd be a government plot. So these trails in the sky are chemicals right?, so where does the water vapour go? Why use a ridiculously awkward and expensive way of dispersing chemicals when you could just put it in the water? It doesn't make any sense.

• Advertisement

They do in many places, its called flouride.

As for other possible reasons for spraying, apart from medicating the population, chemtrails are also thought to be used in conjunction with electromagnetic technology such as haarp and scalar weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

...some nice pictures of clouds there!

jessop1 wrote: »
    They do in many places, its called flouride.

As for other possible reasons for spraying, apart from medicating the population, chemtrails are also thought to be used in conjunction with electromagnetic technology such as haarp and scalar weapons.

Is there any major conspiracy you don't believe?

meglome wrote: »
    Is there any major conspiracy you don't believe?

Whats the point in saying something like this?? no one is forcing you to post on this thread or any any you believe to be bs.

If people wish to continue to post pictures of and discuss what we believe to be "not normal contrails and clouds" why is this a problem for you? just dont read em.

Whats the point in saying something like this?? no one is forcing you to post on this thread or any any you believe to be bs.

If people wish to continue to post pictures of and discuss what we believe to be "not normal contrails and clouds" why is this a problem for you? just dont read em.

Well the point is I'd like to know the answer to the question. You might accuse me of being a fool for swallowing the governments line in many of the events we discuss. Even though I personally don't have a side in the debate, I'd just like some proof either way. So on the flip side I'd like to know just how many of the conspiracy's you actually believe in?

If only this were a forum for cloud pictures and not one for debating/discussing conspiracy's.

If you were an expert in cloud formations then these nice pictures and your opinion on them might be important... If the idea that using planes vapour trails to hide chemical releases made any practical sense... If you could show the vapour formations in the pictures you took were not from the 13:45 Ryan Air flight to London etc. There are so many holes in this Chem trails idea that it's hardly worth discussing.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

heres a few I took recently in dublin.

[pictures of contrails & clouds]
    What I've noticed as well is that these things persist for hours, spread and thicken until the sky is just a soupy haze like this:

[picture of altostratus clouds]
    This was also taken in dublin

[picture of altocumulus clouds]

Are the ripples in the clouds the result of electromagnetic frequencies, from legitimate sources eg communications or othewise?
    No. They're just clouds.

[edit] I misclassified the last picture, my bad. They're altocumulus undulatus.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Its worth pointing out to anyone reading this that contrails only form under certain conditions. Unsurprisingly, those conditions are almost identical to the conditions where clouds form. More accurately, contrails form when the conditions are just short of the conditions necessary for cloud formation.

If you have contrail conditions, and those conditions then change slightly to become suitable for cloud-formation, what one would expect to see is exactly what Jessop1 describes above.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It’s not only jets that make contrails; piston aircraft do too. So do rockets. So, apparently, do birds “I have heard of wild geese leaving vapor trails high over the Canadian Rockies,” Guy Murchie wrote in his book Song of the Sky. A goose exhaling warm, moist air into –38-degree air could produce a contrail, Minnis allows, although “it would certainly be a small one..."
    Wild geese, hmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 iezuit

An email I received from Tim White

THE CIA FRONT...EVERGREEN AIR...located at PINAL AIRPARK-MARANA ARIZONA..a LONGTIME CIA/NSA SECRET FACILITY FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS..is the PRIME MODIFICATION CENTER THAT MODIFIES A WIDE RANGE OF AIRCRAFT TYPES TO CONDUCT THE "COVERT" CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS THAT BEGAN OVER THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES IN NOVEMBER OF 1998...PRIOR TO THIS..SELECTED AREAS OF THE U.S. HAD CHEMTRAIL OPERATIONS TO TEST ALL THE TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYED IN THESE CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS AND TO DETERMINE THE OPERATING PARAMENTERS RELATED TO AIRCRAFT PERFORMANCE ENVELOPES AND OPTIMUM ATMOSPHERIC CONDITONS...ONCE THIS WAS ACCOMPLISED....THE NATIONWIDE PROGRAM BEGAN AND IS BEING CONDUCTED UNDER MORE THAN ONE PROGRAM CODE NAME...THE 2 PROGRAM CODE NAMES MOST OFTEN DISCUSSED ARE "OPERATION CLOVER LEAF" and "OPERATION RAINDANCE"....WITHIN MONTHS OF THE OPERATION OVER THE UNITED STATES BEGINNING...CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS BEGAN OVER WIDE PARTS OF DOZENS OF COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST NOTABLE EXCEPTION BEING CHINA.....

Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF),Concerned Citizen

A CHEMTRAIL EXPOSER AND WHISTLEBLOWER SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF CHEMTRAILING THE SKIES OVER DENVER....MID NOVEMBER 1998..........

casey212 wrote: »
    You clearly have no understanding of admiralty law.

casey212 knows quite alot, why haven't you expanded further on admiralty law, few people understand its significance. And presumably you are aware that International Admiralty Maritime Law (Uniform Commercial Code) is based on the Vaticans Canon Law. Banking along with people in society are controlled by Admiralty Maritime Law. International Banking was created by the Knights Templar, and after they were surpressed by the Pope the Templars powers and wealth was given to the Knights of Malta (Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM)) who still control worlds banking today. Some of the Templars who survived the supression by the Pope later merged with the Knights of Malta. Banking families such as Rockefellars and Rothschilds are Knights of Malta.

Ah jesus I'm getting tired of this paranoid ranting. /me goes off for a walk.

Ah jesus I'm getting tired of this paranoid ranting. /me goes off for a walk.

The truth is too much for some people, and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research. Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.

iezuit wrote: »
    The truth is too much for some people, and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research. Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.

Crap I knew I should have gone for that walk immediately.
    The truth is too much for some people

I agree which is one of the main reasons I assume they make-up/believe so much crap.
    and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research.

Oh so true. But I assume by meaningful research you mean the so called 'truth' websites. Wherein you're more likely to come across a portal to another dimension than truth. We've gone over and over these issues in here and we've yet to see any real conspiracy.
    Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....

Firstly I'd need to see why any government would poison it's population using this chemtrails idea when I'm sure you could come up with twenty better ways to do it, not to mention cheaper.
    or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.

And by meaningless I assume you mean that it doesn't agree with you?

Your posting style really reminds me of someone else who posted in here. I wonder why that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,357 ✭✭✭✭kippy

kippy wrote: »
    So now the Irish Government are spraying as well. Thats a bit of a change from the original questions one of the "Believers" answered earlier on.
    Lets just speculate a bit:
    Skys over Dublin are being sprayed.
    1 Who is spraying?(actually flying the planes, refueling the plans and responsible for their safe trip through the sky)?
    2 Who finances this, who orders the spraying and who do they answer to?
    3 Why do this? As mentioned earlier (which I have to say, was completely overlooked) spraying from the sky is neither targeted, stealthy or inexpensive) Why they hell dont "they" poison the water reservoirs directly? Dublin only has one or two sources of water and this appears to be the way to go for any such poisoning of the population of the city.
    4 Why spend so much time and effort doing this when there are easier and more effective ways of doing it?
    5 What do you personally do to protect yourself from the effects of this spraying? Wear a mask?
    6 Have you brought up your issues with your local politician? If so what has the response been? Similiarily have you written a letter to the department of the environment or the green party or the EU asking for clarification of what is going on in the skies above our heads? If so I would be interested in seeing any replies.
    7 You mentioned before that there were a few countries that didnt actually get sprayed. To be honest I found that amazing. The whole world is getting sprayed apart from these few countries. How many undocumented flights, gallons of fuel/chemical and man hours would be needed for an operation of this size and who is logisticily and financially responsible for running it?

Anyway, I am off to enjoy my weekend, Chemtrails or no chemtrails. I doubt we get sprayed here in Galway anyway, we have enough diseases/hardships and afflictions anyway.
    Kippy
    Any chance of a few logical answers to my logical questions?
    Any of the pictures posted here prove nothing in my opinion. If people were as well equipped with cameras in the 60's,70's,80's and as well equiped with a method of displaying photos I'd say you'd see the same type of cloud formations/contrails.
    Kippy

there is more than enough info available to go on, if you don't see there is a conspiracy then you simply haven't looked (or it raises other issues that you can confront yourself). Why don't you attempt to contact Tim White as a start off, if you are actually serious in learning if there is in fact such a conspiracy, he is one source who is very accessible, there are numerous others. I assume from your tone you aren't really interested in learning, if not then I don't know why you bothered replying.

• Advertisement

kippy wrote: »
    Any chance of a few logical answers to my logical questions?
    Any of the pictures posted here prove nothing in my opinion. If people were as well equipped with cameras in the 60's,70's,80's and as well equiped with a method of displaying photos I'd say you'd see the same type of cloud formations/contrails.
    Kippy

Now now don't be asking for logic where none exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,357 ✭✭✭✭kippy

there is more than enough info available to go on, if you don't see there is a conspiracy then you simply haven't looked (or it raises other issues that you can confront yourself). Why don't you attempt to contact Tim White as a start off, if you are actually serious in learning if there is in fact such a conspiracy, he is one source who is very accessible, there are numerous others. I assume from your tone you aren't really interested in learning, if not then I don't know why you bothered replying.
    Tim White?
    Oh yeah, the dude who writes in caps and doesn't seem to be able string a coherent sentence together. Will mail him and see what he answers to my questions.

I am well interested in learning my friend however the only thing I have learned (so far) in this thread is that there are a lot of people who believe in this chemtrails theory yet who do NOTHING about it. Writing on an internet message board does little to help the situation. And writing on an internet message board without any solid facts/evidence/lack of wanting to answer the tough questions does little to convince other people that the theory is true.
    In my opinion there are enough theorists here who don't really want to change their opinion/learn either.
    Kippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭rigormortis

I assume the chemtrails I see outside constantly are those alluded to in the house of representatives bill, HR2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

I assume the chemtrails I see outside constantly are those alluded to in the house of representatives bill, HR2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

Em... Isn't this bill banning any such thing?

Em... Isn't this bill banning any such thing?

Lets hope so.

Lets hope so.

So we're saying if such a thing existed it's banned. So what's the issue then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Germany admits to spraying small amounts of a non-harmful substance (chemtrail).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332930/pg1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Kernel wrote: »
    Germany admits to spraying small amounts of a non-harmful substance (chemtrail).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332930/pg1
    I'll wait until an non-biased website reports it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

humanji wrote: »
    I'll wait until an non-biased website reports it.

Above top secret would not be biased. It allows free discussion, and has a great collection of experts who analyse the information (with an open mind). Hoaxers never last long. Anyway, watch it on German prime-time television if you like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc9GX5K_As

• Advertisement

Taken over north dublin 11/02/08. First picture taken 9.58am, second 10.15am, third 10.33 am. So we have 30+ minute contrails that gradually spread out?

IMG_00951.jpg

IMG_01011.jpg
    IMG_01081.jpg

Advertisement