Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

need help

Options
  • 11-10-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Have been installing a new sink with a single tap. I was tightening the flexi hose that comes with it and pop, the fcuking flexi hose snapped. Im wanting to know is it possible to get the snapped part out. I cant grab it with anything because its snapped inside the threaded part. Im sitting here thinking that i need to buy a new tap, would i be right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

yoloc wrote: »
    Have been installing a new sink with a single tap. I was tightening the flexi hose that comes with it and pop, the fcuking flexi hose snapped. Im wanting to know is it possible to get the snapped part out. I cant grab it with anything because its snapped inside the threaded part. Im sitting here thinking that i need to buy a new tap, would i be right.

We need a close up picture to help or have a laugh. (only joking)

Picture and hopefully we can help As.we all have different knacks and a lot of simular fup's.

Try wedging screw driver into it and unscrewing it and (gently) fit new hose.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭gdavis

bring it back to where u bought it,they should replace,providing u tightened by hand

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭yoloc

gdavis wrote: »
    bring it back to where u bought it,they should replace,providing u tightened by hand
    Didnt tighten by hand thou. Used a spanner and tightend to much :(

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

A photo would help if you could upload one....

Advertisement