Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eason loyaly card

• 11-11-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Can you get points for buying anything in easons? or is it only books? i have asked in the shop but they don't seem to know or give different answers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Points cannot be collected upon the purchase of the following : Cash Back, gift cards, gift vouchers, book tokens, stamps, bin tags, cigarettes and other tobacco products, phone cards, scratch cards, carrier bags, lotto, lotto payout, parking disks, international call cards, school books and eBooks. Other products and ranges may be excluded at any time and without prior notice and such changes will be at the discretion of Eason or as directed by Irish or EU legislation.

Otherwise I guess you can use it for anything. Quoted from https://loyalty.easons.com/loyaltyportal/public/UAMsg.aspx?code=TC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I love the way they had to include cashback in that list..school books being excepted is slightly scabby though.

I seem to collect points on drinks myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭AvaKinder

The margins must be really tight on school books as staff don't even get discounts on them. or actually on anything that's listed above.

Advertisement