Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best vehicle

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Tzar Chasm wrote: »

I wonder how much would that cost :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Kromdar wrote: »

And the guy who made it looks like Hershel.

ff-worlds-biggest-rv-3_f.jpg

This truck is great but I don't know how well it would fair on small Irish roads. This thing looks like it could cross the arctic but could get stuck on narrow Irish roads and low bridges could mean a lot of redirecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

honestly. A ship or boat would do me better than most of these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Finally found the BEST vehicle .......... its an amphibious motorhome!

http://youtu.be/Za63ltkMGGE

*sorry, cant post a pic .... I did use ImageShack before, but now they want payment. Anyone know another good site?*

*update: found a free site , Imgur.com *

ZegOHm6.png

*sorry, cant post a pic .... I did use ImageShack before, but now they want payment. Anyone know another good site?*

ZegOHm6.png

Not exactly ideal to use in Ireland as the lakes are fairly small, possibly attracts the Zeds as it would make noise from the engine and is seen as a place to raid for the survivors and plus, there's a stability problem as we rarely have calm days and windy days would extensively push it to one side. It is a nice idea, probably better if you were able to modify as much as you can.

Another problem would be fuel, those things have large fuel tanks but drinks it fairly quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Bicycle is still my first choice. Plenty around, silent and easy to carry around obstacles. . Can cover medium distances comfortably.

Downsides: can't carry much and you need to be fit/uninjured.

A speedboat is what I'll be looking to get. Plenty of them can be found in the marinas around the coast. Safe transport to the lighthouse island which is completely isolated and hard to get for the inexperienced sailors.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

ZegOHm6.png

tinypic is good for that too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    A speedboat is what I'll be looking to get. Plenty of them can be found in the marinas around the coast. Safe transport to the lighthouse island which is completely isolated and hard to get for the inexperienced sailors.

Alright, here's one for ya.

You and your team hit the island. You are first there so occupy it with no other groups.

What do you do now? Do you alone any over survivors(potential carriers) to land or do you close the boarder?

Alright, here's one for ya.

You and your team hit the island. You are first there so occupy it with no other groups.

What do you do now? Do you alone any over survivors(potential carriers) to land or do you close the boarder?

I'd keep it secret, the lighthouse runs from the mainland so there wouldn't be anyone there.

As for supplies, water would be collected from the mountain nearby, not a difficult task to do seeing there is a pier nearby. Food, I could live off on fish and tinned food from shops, supermarkets. Weapons, not really needed but I can retrieve a rifle from my grandfather's house. Transport, a boat and a bicycle would be needed.

It's very simple, you have tonnes of water around you so I can easily get the lab equipment to remove the salt in it from the school nearby. Fuel would be needed so I'd hit the stations around the coast.

I would limit the number of residents to about 10 people as there isn't much space in the lighthouse

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭badger57

A plane that converts into an armoured tank when it lands

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Or a amphibious helicopter tank

May as well ask for Optimus Prime

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ailkebrinker

A Range Rover or a hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

pretty tough going riding around on a hammer though :P

Range Rover would be a good choice though

pretty tough going riding around on a hammer though :P

Range Rover would be a good choice though

Until it breaks down, it is a Range Rover after all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

The Ultimate in Z-Day transport

5yxifm.jpg

v5ihb8.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭julan

Awesome survival bike

Advertisement