Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: Can anyone draw me a picture?

• 22-10-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

First of all mods, Im not sure where to post this, if you feel I would get more suitable results in Digital Art or maybe even the tattoo forums if tattooist frequent it.

Basically Ive had an idea to get a sketch done for my girlfriend, kind of like a timeline piece. I have a few ideas and places that I would like incorporated into the image to represent where we've been together and what we have done through our relationship. I can go into more detail if someone can actually do it. Im not looking for precision work, Id like it to be colourful and vibrant.

Im looking at this style of image where it goes from small to big to small in landscape orientation.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_az45rbLXrQY/TTJMlFuz0xI/AAAAAAAAAUI/xC5IED-Ueic/s1600/City+Sketch+01+copy.jpg

Also while looking for that image i found this:
    http://obscureobjectfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/grime-cityscape.jpg

If that could be done it would be great too. Im looking to get it so it can be hung on the wall so needs to be reasonable size. Some of the key elements would be sydney harbour bridge, berlin tv tower, prague castle, a whale fin, penguins and a few other little pieces whihc can be discussed later.

Also if you could give a price of how much it could possibly cost.

Thanks for any help :D

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I don't see any reason you can't post this here. That said, you might also want to post in DA&D to catch those who don't frequent Comic Production (it's a fairly quiet forum after all). Posting on adverts.ie is also worth considering.

Advertisement