Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Big Shoes

• 11-02-2010 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey there, Just wondering if any of you - fellow big feet blokes - know of any good websites / shops whre I can get big shoes. I am a size 14/15 and find buying shoes a nightmare! Thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 086dubdublin

Theres a place down on the quays going towards the voodoo lounge/bargin town!

I dont know what its called but its jutting out on a corner and has a big sign across the top saying they stock up to size 16 in a mens shoe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭King John V

Logues shoe shop beside Eyre square in Galway go up to size 14/15. The range of choice is quite small but I got a few great pairs of Eccos there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

You'll find all the shoe advice you need and some you don't here. :)
    Try Heathers

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

There used to be a shop called Big and Tall in Stillorgan, is it still there? Maybe they do larger shoes. An ex had size 14 feet and could never get nice shoes so I sympathise with the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I have seen lots of big size shoes in tk maxx, dont know if they would be your style but some of them looked nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Cadyboo wrote: »
    I have seen lots of big size shoes in tk maxx, dont know if they would be your style but some of them looked nice.

+1, seen a lot of Big shoes/Trainers in there lately

Advertisement