Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommend a hairspray?

• 19-04-2014 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I wear my hair in a style similar to Justin Timberlake's, the product I'm planning on using once I get around to ordering some is American Crew Forming Cream, as I was very impressed by it when I got my hair cut and the barber used it in my hair. However, It's fairly common for my hair to take a beating on any given day, I'd happily bet €100 with anyone, that if I left the house without hairspray in my hair, it would be messed up by the end of the day no matter what product I use. So I'm in need of a hair spray. Up until I changed my hairstyle, I would just use any random hair spray, as I used to have a faux hawk and the finish wasn't too important. But I've noticed it makes my hair very crusty once it's dry and ruins my hair completely, and I don't even use much. Does anyone have a suggestion for a brand of hair spray which will keep my hair up all day without ruining the finish? Also, does anyone know any reliable sites to order American Crew products from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Ellnet is brilliant. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

I have a can of got2b Blasting Freeze Spray and although I don't use it any more because my product is good enough it's always been very reliable and at €4 a can it's well worth a try...it's unisex as far as I know but trust me it doesn't smell bad at all and the hold in it is incredible. You can get it in Boots as well as any other good place like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Id recommend going to a hair saloon and ask there, just another quick tip, just incase you dont do it, you should blow and straighten you hair it will make it easier to stay in place

Advertisement