Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beatles or Oasis Tribute Band Anyone ?

• 17-12-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

17 year old guitarist looking to start up a Beatles or Oasis Tribute band, A Singer/Guitarist, Bassist and a Drummer would be needed. Im based around D5 so anybody near enough...please if anybody's interested give me a shout :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Welcome to Boards,

Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post, specifically your location. That'll save others from having to ask you.

Best of luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

Look , your obviously fairly talented enough if you can put yourself forward for such a band , but my advice is start your own band , make originals , and cover the odd beatles/oasis song. Face it , The Beatles were the best band ever and you'd want to be very good for people to listen to and go oh i really did love the beatles..
    The Beatles made themselves by being totally orignal at the time , so try do the same
    Unless having said that this is purely fun and youd love to do it the odd night because you love them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭morrissey1307

i completely agree, The Beatles and Oasis are my favourite bands.I'd only want to do a tribute band purely for fun and nothing too serious.

Advertisement