Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you ever been a contestant?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Nunu wrote:
    Anyway, the show was hosted by that stocky chap who started out on TG4, can't think of his name?

Tom O'Brannagain, that be him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Rabies wrote:
    I was on a 2fm quiz. Won a hamper of cheese :eek: Some other luck bastard got the holiday.
    I'm still bitter about that.
    The guy that won didn't even answer his phone.

*grumble*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

The Eureka beardy guy was Tadhg O'Dhonachán (sp?), he was a teacher in my school! Was in the audience for that show... (Only time I've ever been on telly)

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

My husband won IR£125,000 on who wants to be a millionaire. We were put up in hotel for the night with a car to bring us to and from RTE. He was also on The Weakest link but went out in the 4th round.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Can't believe no mention of the classic Where In the World!!
    Was on it back in the mid 90's. Did pretty well.
    Also on Know Your Sport (won a first round, got hammered into last place in 2nd round) and Dodge The Question.

Retired now, too old, can hardly remember me own name :):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

TMX Elmo wrote: »
    I was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire back in 2000

Got to €64k - money aside, it was actually a fantastic experience - Gaybo was great :D
    no euros in 2000 ... sure this happened?

Advertisement