Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bata Neart is in NEO Magazine :D

• 15-07-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Hello all :D

I thought I'd yet again shamelessly plug my wares here and announce that an extract of my web manga 'Bata Neart' is appearing in the August edition of NEO Magazine.

I got my copy in the post the other day and I think it's coming out on the shops soon (if not already). I've very excited that my stuff actually got accepted!

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

If you do pick up NEO, I hope you enjoy the extract and maybe even feel tempted to read more of my stuff :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Congrats! I'm surprised NEO is still kicking, I used to collect it back when it first started years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭Rawr

Thank you :D

Yea, it's still about and does still seem to have a bit of a following. It's the only one I've seen around lately too...may not have mags like this at all before long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Well done and congrats! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭Rawr

Thank you Butterscotch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Perkinstock

oi, i'm happy for you mate! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement