Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lads weekend in Cologne

• 27-08-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Me and a few mates are looking to go to Cologne (köln) next month for a lads weekend. Just wondering a few things before we head over.

Were looking to have a weekend in the clubs, is this a good place for nightlife? Is it cheap in this area?

What's the best hotel to be staying in? Were students so the cheaper the beater, but close to the clubs is essential.

Is this a suitable place for a lads weekend? How is the area itself?

Thanks guys, and any information at all is welcome!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Soldie

This is the German language forum. You'd be better off posting this over in the travel forum.

I've not been to Cologne myself but it's a big city with a reputation for a liberal, party vibe so I've no doubt you'll find some suitable nightlife spots.

The cost of living in Germany is generally lower than Ireland, so you should find the food and drink cheaper.

Advertisement