Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESP guitars in shops in dublin?

• 06-02-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

hey anyone on here know any shops in dublin that sell esp guitars? preferably in the city centre, i know instrumental used to before it was sold and so did the shop that replaced it but thats gone too.

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/ltd-standard-deluxe/v-401fm.html

am looking to possibly get this guitar, i could just get it off thomann but i hate buying without trying. I have tried the eclipse one that is roughly in the same range and was amazing but wanna be sure, if anyone has got any information on possible shops that sell esps, that'd be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

rgjmce wrote: »
    hey anyone on here know any shops in dublin that sell esp guitars? preferably in the city centre, i know instrumental used to before it was sold and so did the shop that replaced it but thats gone too.

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/ltd-standard-deluxe/v-401fm.html

am looking to possibly get this guitar, i could just get it off thomann but i hate buying without trying. I have tried the eclipse one that is roughly in the same range and was amazing but wanna be sure, if anyone has got any information on possible shops that sell esps, that'd be great :)

I saw one of these in a shop on Capel Street just before christmas - if not that specific model, then it was some kind of LTD flying V.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Soundsphere

You could have a look at Waltons in Georges Street or in Music Maker and Guitar World in Exchequer Str. Not sure if they sell ESP's but you could be lucky....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

They don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Soundsphere

Ah crap. Well then, I don't know if there's another shop. You could still order it online at Thomann i.e.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Musicminds sell esp
    dont know what models though
    theyre just northside of the ha'penny bridge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭goblin59

music minds have the 8 string LTD model and alot of the eclipse and strat models.

If you stop into the shop and ask them you might be able to get them to make a special order.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭rgjmce

never been into musicminds before but i'll check them out next time i'm in town

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭merlinengine

I think you should take a look at adverts.ie - there's a good few ESP's there ranging from entry level LTD's right up to the ESP custom models. Its a buyers market too which is to say that you can bargain the seller down a bit too. I've gotten plenty of good buys from that site AND you can try the guitars too. There is only 1 V there and its one of the ESP standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭merlinengine

...and there's a few eclipses too, even a few nice ESP standard ones...

Advertisement