Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guitar Player seeking band.

• 24-07-2014 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

I am looking to join a band playing guitar and singing back vox, i have been in multiple band's and have gigged around the country i am most interested in playing music like Thin Lizzy, Acdc,Rory Gallagher Eric Clapton Ect.....I can play lead or rhythm does not matter thanks for reading if interested just PM here thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Ger09

Hi there,

We are holding auditions for our Laois based covers band this coming Saturday if you are interested in trying out.
    We play a range of rock,indie ,chart music so its a good blend of everything.If you like I can email you a set to have a
    look at and see if its something you would be interested in doing.We are after a good player with vox who can add to the band and gig regular and not be afraid of hard work and we need someone to take over from our current player from the end of August.If you think this might be the type of thing you wanna do let me know asap.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

Hi we are a pink floyd tribute band based in ashbourne co meath and we are presently looking for a replacement for our lead guitarist,if this interests you we would be happy to give you an audition,cheers

Advertisement