Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikita Season 2 [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Anyone seen Clean Sweep yet?....thoughts?, not seen it yet and might not get round to it for awhile, seems a bit buzzy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Anyone seen Clean Sweep yet?....thoughts?, not seen it yet and might not get round to it for awhile, seems a bit buzzy though.

Its great. Lots of story progression and new story arcs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Yeah I had a look at it over the weekend alright and for the most part I really liked it. I had actually all but given up on the show but decided to have another run at it so watched the last 8 episodes over a few days. I dont want to give anything away but I like where they're taking the show now and it opens up some good angles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

It was overhyped a little, but a good ep all the same. Definitely a gamechanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

Some seriously cheesy drama between Nikita and Michael in the last episode. Also some very crap dialogue, pity.

"Why would Amanda want you killed Carla?"
    "I dunno, I swear."
    Later in the ep:
    Oh by the way, I created Division, maybe ya needed to know that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Trouble is brewing for this show. "We want Nikita Season 3" is currently trending on twitter because it's a toss-up if it will be renewed or not. It's a shame. It hasn't been great for a while but the last few episodes have been promising.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/14/cw-at-least-two-of-nikita-ringer-hart-of-dixie-will-be-canceled-2/119750/

So only one more episode left. Hopefully it ties everything together.
    Don't really know why I still watch this show. The dialogue is cheesy, scenes are overly dramatic, everyone's too emotional. Without Percy this show would be crap.

Elohim wrote: »
    So only one more episode left. Hopefully it ties everything together.
    Don't really know why I still watch this show. The dialogue is cheesy, scenes are overly dramatic, everyone's too emotional. Without Percy this show would be crap.

:confused: eh....it was episode 15, season 2 has 23 episodes. And the latest was awesome!, best one of the season....gripping from start to finsh.
    Loved the flashbacks and beginnings of Division, Amanda is............ :eek:

She one evil beotch!....ruthless killer and all round psycho, love it! :D
    Percy being out bad to his scheming self.....Nikita slowly getting back to form.

"Put my hardware down bitch" <-- Birkoff you legend! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭squonk

Is it only a 15 ep run? It's been pretty boring this season but the last episode or two have kicked things up a bit. TBH I don't care too much if there's no season 3. Season 2 hasn't been half as entertaining as season 1.

I couldn't find any details of any episodes after the next one so figured it was the last one. The next one listed for 3 weeks from now but nothing after it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Same with other 20+ episode shows. The titles and dates aren't known yet. Examples:

The Mentalist
    Criminal Minds
    Supernatural
    Fringe

4 week hiatus :rolleyes: March 16th

Looks good...gives me time to catchup on other shows :)

The cast are on Twitter saying the CW informed them today that they will be renewed for a third season. There's no official statement yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭cena

Has season two started on sky living yet.

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    The cast are on Twitter saying the CW informed them today that they will be renewed for a third season. There's no official statement yet though.
    Really? Where? I must have missed it.

DeWitt wrote: »
    Really? Where? I must have missed it.
    It was all centred around Shane West's twitter, lots of excited "we did it" tweets, etc. I can't find them now.

I was either hallucinating or it's a division conspiracy. Sorry, guys. Should have lifted it and posted it but Mr Sherlock has put the fear in me. :pac:

Possibly the network slapped him on the wrist for mentioning it too early?
    Let's switch it to "cautiously optimistic they have been renewed".

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I was either hallucinating or it's a division conspiracy.

It was Amanda. Bitch.

Pure speculation based on the casts twitter correspondence
    But I really think Amanda is going to die. Melinda's not on set, and won't be returning for a while(?) and last week they were all posting pics with Melinda.

Any updates on this?....hope it's true!, my gut is telling me that it will get a third but with budget cuts and consessions from WB to keep it on the air.

:)

Any updates on this?....hope it's true!, my gut is telling me that it will get a third but with budget cuts and consessions from WB to keep it on the air.

:)

I sent a tweet to the girl that runs Lyndsay Fonseca's official fansite and she said renewal is only rumour. She also said last year it wasn't announced until May.

She was the only person I could think of to contact for an accurate update.

Really hope its renewed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

oh i didn't realised the senator played amanda's role in a canadian tv version of la femme nikita

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Femme_Nikita_%28TV_series%29#Madeline_.28Alberta_Watson.29

Devon posted this on his twitter account last night
    "Ah man!! What a bummer... doesn't look like I will be returning as Owen on the show Nikita. Best of luck to 'em. :("
    Major death spoiled or does he just mean not returning for S2?

https://twitter.com/#%21/DevonESawa/status/180536774286778368

DeWitt wrote: »
    Devon posted this on his twitter account last night
    "Ah man!! What a bummer... doesn't look like I will be returning as Owen on the show Nikita. Best of luck to 'em. :("
    Major death spoiled or does he just mean not returning for S2?

https://twitter.com/#%21/DevonESawa/status/180536774286778368
    I'd say that's a death spoiler

Incrediable episode last night!.....stunts, fights, shootouts and rocket launchers galore!
    I see the budget got trimmed big time, Carla and Partick = RIP, Ryan gone into hiding....three down!

Sean and Owen next....clean sweep indeed, need to get the bills down for season 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

Just realised that the woman playing Alex's mother is Xander Berkeley's wife.

Watched it live last nights thanks to daylight savings time in the US which meant it aired at midnight here. Gee whizz US commercials are such a friggin' nightmare. Anywho yep, great ep. Birkhoff's time to shine.

• Advertisement

Bit of a meh episode last night, i see they trimmed the budget again by Killing Semak killed off, Cassandra was put on a plane and Sean was sent off to Corfu....along with Alex's mom. So in one episode four characters were pushed off....plus severe lack of Amanda and Percy, great budget cutting guys!

Didn't think alot about this ep., not a patch on the excellent last one, least the Cassandra drama has been solved and Aryi has made his move. The plane blowing up scene was pretty cool though.

Advertisement