Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Living Social

• 18-12-2014 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi, I redeemed a voucher for a Michael Kors watch in November and it has not arrived - has anybody had a bad experience with Living Social
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Once you redeem the voucher, the problem lies with the retailer supplying the watch, not with Living Social.

Have you tried to contact the retailer who is supposed to be delivering the watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

dudara wrote: »
    Once you redeem the voucher, the problem lies with the retailer supplying the watch, not with Living Social.

Have you tried to contact the retailer who is supposed to be delivering the watch?

Merchant not answering phone - however, Living Social incorrectly stated the delivery details in their description of voucher.

I'd say get in touch with LS, they've generally been good to deal with (in my experience).

I'd say get in touch with LS, they've generally been good to deal with (in my experience).

Yes, have done that but no luck

torregolf wrote: »
    Yes, have done that but no luck

What exactly do you mean? Have they failed to respond or have they replied but done nothing?

• Advertisement

What exactly do you mean? Have they failed to respond or have they replied but done nothing?

Have rang LS 4 times. 8am is best. Yesterday, operator nice, told me I was one of many enquiring and promised to email me. No email. This morning, operator quite rude, said she would check the list , then said no current list. She said call back but I asked her to email me with up to date info within an hour. Not possible she said. Didn't volunteer any helpful info. Asked to speak to supervisor and left holding until I had to hang up. LS are liable in this case as they gave delivery time in error. I wanted to send gift to Australia, now it looks like I won't even receive before Christmas. 1st experience of LS very bad

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dd1980

I also bought Michael kors watch from living social in November and still not delivered. We email the supplier today and was given a tracking number for UPS. On ups website it shows order not shipped from supplier yet. We then contacted ups and they advised order not yet handed over to them yet. Rang living social back but they don't care. Worse customer service ever.

dd1980 wrote: »
    I also bought Michael kors watch from living social in November and still not delivered. We email the supplier today and was given a tracking number for UPS. On ups website it shows order not shipped from supplier yet. We then contacted ups and they advised order not yet handed over to them yet. Rang living social back but they don't care. Worse customer service ever.

Merchant has only replied to my email once to say all outstanding orders wouldbe shipped last Wed week. Didn't happen. And I have seen another similar offer on LS from same merchant. I hope this gets more publicity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Would it be a real MIchael Kors on Living Social?

sasta le wrote: »
    Would it be a real MIchael Kors on Living Social?

Supplied apparently by https://www.vannoah.com/nl/

• Advertisement

I got the same email about 2 weeks ago apologies for the delay etc that all watches would be shipped before last Wednesday at the latest. Where I work deal with ups daily, when ups say they don't have something I believe them. I have no confidence we will have these before Christmas. I tried contacting living social on facebook but their reply was for me to phone their care team.

I ordered the MK watch and another offer on 28th November, neither of them have been delivered yet. Living social are total disaster to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aw910

torregolf wrote: »
    Hi, I redeemed a voucher for a Michael Kors watch in November and it has not arrived - has anybody had a bad experience with Living Social
    M

Hi

I have the exact same problem was on to ls today and was assured item would be delivered today still no sign!

Aw910 wrote: »
    Hi

I have the exact same problem was on to ls today and was assured item would be delivered today still no sign!

I guess we should have done some homework
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.livingsocial.com

Hi

I guess we should have done some homework
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.livingsocial.com

I'm raging, sorry I bought it now will have to chase them for a refund should have known it was too good to be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tigers187

I ordered one also on the 6th of December. I rang living social today and they gave me a tracking number. It says il have it by the end of the 24th. Really leaving it to the last minute. I've seen from the companies Facebook these have been over ordered and that's what the delay is. Has anyone actually received one yet?

Is living social or ups advising you will have it by 24th? I rang living social on Friday and they tried to assure me it was shipped last week and would be delivered before last Friday, then on Fridays phone call they said again it had shipped and living social said it would be delivered before Christmas Eve.
    In fact, my order was only handed over to ups today and the expected delivery date is 29th

dd1980 wrote: »
    Is living social or ups advising you will have it by 24th? I rang living social on Friday and they tried to assure me it was shipped last week and would be delivered before last Friday, then on Fridays phone call they said again it had shipped and living social said it would be delivered before Christmas Eve.
    In fact, my order was only handed over to ups today and the expected delivery date is 29th

They gave me a tracking number for ups that says the 24th. They said on the phone it will be here by then. I'm not 2 confident it will be however. Seems to be a lot of issues with it and not seen anything of anyone getting one yet.

• Advertisement

Mine has changed to shipped now hope we get them in time

Mine has changed to shipped now hope we get them in time

Did you get an email from the merchant saying it was dispatched?

I have the tracking number living social gave me last week

• Registered Users Posts: 3 denise.carroll@

A courrier arrived today and I really thought it was the watch but no joy. Did anyone get theirs?

Hi no sign but my delivery date is 29th dec it went from Netherlands to Belgium to Uk this evening when I tracked it

I rang this morn. No updates. I rang this evening and they said it was dispatched but could not give tracking number as I was not in the 'list'. I said I wanted a refund but was told that couldn't happen as it was dispatched.
    I then got an email
    We appreciate your patience whilst we looked further into your order for the Michael Kors Ladies' watch. At this time, your order has not been assigned a tracking number and with this information, can not be confirmed to have been dispatched.

So LS were trying to fob me off on the phone and are probably delighted to refund.

Meanwhile looks like thi watch is cheaper on Amazon

Bye bye LIVING SOCIAL. Lesson learned
    Happy Christmas to all and I hope your orders arrive
    Mary

My status today is shown the same as AW910, received into the uk today and expected delivery date is Monday. I received email from LS today asking me to do a survey about dealing with their company, I rated them the lowest on every question.
    A very happy Christmas to everyone, I hope your watches arrive soon and they are exactly what we ordered

I THINK ITS HERE !!!! Package watch size with mk reference but us addressed to husband so waiting for him to get up to open. Fingers crossed xxxx

I THINK ITS HERE !!!! Package watch size with mk reference but us addressed to husband so waiting for him to get up to open. Fingers crossed xxxx

I opened it and it is the watch ! Shocked !

• Advertisement

I just got mine as well just in time for the Xmas. It's a lovely watch and the ups man mentioned to me about the panic over people getting them. So I think there was a supply issue. Hopefully everyone gets ders in time. Merry Christmas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement