Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Mardyke Arena Discussion Thread

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 splitend1

Does anyone know the contact policy? Need to cancel my contract from when I signed up in January (monthly direct debit)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭FaulknersFav

It really is busier now than it ever has been. Waiting for squat racks is almost a certainty from about 11 o clock onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

It really is busier now than it ever has been. Waiting for squat racks is almost a certainty from about 11 o clock onwards.

Yep fair busy & plenty of eye candy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lucym96

Has anyone found an ideal quiet time to go yet? I'm a girl and really intimidated of the gym downstairs but I need to use the squat rack, the Dumbbells just aren't heavy enough :( I can't get other girls to go either to make iit less daunting! I usually got 9pm-10.15 ish most days now but before I was going 7am and the racks were still full, it's a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

Lucym96 wrote: »
    Has anyone found an ideal quiet time to go yet? I'm a girl and really intimidated of the gym downstairs but I need to use the squat rack, the Dumbbells just aren't heavy enough :( I can't get other girls to go either to make iit less daunting! I usually got 9pm-10.15 ish most days now but before I was going 7am and the racks were still full, it's a joke

After half 9 in the morning it drops off so plenty of free racks but that's probably not suitable for you due to work etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Lucym96

Ok thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jlayay

How many treadmills are at the arena (5-6 pm)? Looking to go for 20 min after class.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

About 30+ treadmills. There is a track outside if you want to run as well.

About 30+ treadmills. There is a track outside if you want to run as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭maughantourig

There's an indoor track upstairs as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Era I Wilshere

was just wondering is their changing facilties for people wanting to use the outdoor running track

There's downstairs changing rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Era I Wilshere

Does anybody know which dressing rooms are the "old GAA dressing rooms"

Advertisement