Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013; Eat my dust Meno!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Sweet jesus.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Does reading this count as an lsr?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Think I'll wait for the boxset to come out...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭RunningKing

claralara wrote: »
    I haven’t really thought about my time but if I do, I’m very proud and happy. I was the first Irish lady over the line and hope I did the smudge on my face proud.

Despite everything, I hope in time that ^^^ is what you remember.

A fantastic run, on a very tough course (so I'm told).
    Well done on a great race and as usual a very honest and open report.

(Nice to finally meet you on Sat)

That actually brought a little tear to my eye but that might have been because I had to keep them open longer than for any other race report I've read :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Nice report, think all race reports need to be at least 4k words form now on :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

Last time I'm giving either of you advice about a marathon course. I've ran London twice by the way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭blockic

The second I saw the report pop up I had to head to the kettle, I knew I would be here for a while! :D

*packet of biscuits later*

Great report and a fantastic performance! One for the scrapbook in years to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭chinguetti

So how many gels did we all take while reading it????

chinguetti wrote: »
    So how many gels did we all take while reading it????

That wasn't a gel Spaggy :eek::D;):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

5.87 miles on the trainer while reading this report.

Congratulations for your continuing awesomeness. And no, there was no chocolate conspiracy.....but I did chick the guns. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

Mon dieu!!!! Talk about clearing some head space :D
    Fantastic performance as usual. You're an inspiration

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Brilliant report, and great performance :)

Feck London, you gotta find out what the GFA time is for Tokyo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

That is some dissertation. I thought I wrote long race reports until I read this. I've a lot to learn!

A very enjoyable read and a well written report. What are the next targets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭theboyblunder

next time in the interest of brevity we could just get 'CL-cam'(TM) and watch a video of your race :)

Well done on a very fast time - great running on a tough course. Sets you nicely up for an assault on 3 hours.

PS where do you live?????? :D

next time in the interest of brevity we could just get 'CL-cam'(TM) and watch a video of your race :)

Well done on a very fast time - great running on a tough course. Sets you nicely up for an assault on 3 hours.

PS where do you live?????? :D

We went out for a stroll to Superquinn last night and she wanted to knock on your door and ask if you could come out to play :eek:... This is getting weird :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Marthastew

Fantastic result and fantastic race report:) I didn't think it was that long (I'm just about to start my London report, I think I'll just post my splits and leave it at that;) )
    Aer Lingus have been in touch and apparently it's my fault their stock of blankets is disappearing ;)
    I'd echo what Runningking says, your Boston race should be remembered for your amazing time and FIRST IRISH FEMALE FINISHER:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

I am not going to comment on the length of that report ;) suffice it to say that no doubt MS is furiously still typing in an effort to win the title for longest race report EVER.
    Super super achievement :)

digger2d2 wrote: »
    We went out for a stroll to Superquinn last night and she wanted to knock on your door and ask if you could come out to play :eek:... This is getting weird :D;)

hahahahaha that made me LOL

I cant run in peace anymore. When I come into the estate and see a woman I think.....is that her? Then I see a couple....is that them? :);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

I was wondering where the report was and now I know the reason it took so long. Congrats on a great performance once again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

When I come into the estate and see a woman I think.....is that her? Then I see a couple....is that them? :);)

Quick test - are they being followed by photographers? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭Mr Slow

I've caught up with Digger I've aged so much reading that! :)

RayCun wrote: »
    Quick test - are they being followed by photographers? :D

Quick test number 2. Is the male suspect being followed by undercover police?

Quick test number 3. Does the female suspect have a pair of your boxer shorts on her head?

TRR wrote: »
    Quick test number 3. Does the female suspect have a pair of your boxer shorts on her head?

Everyone (who has been in his back garden) knows he doesn't wear boxers ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

As a resident of Knocklyon, I'll be drying all my clothes in the tumble dryer from now on :eek:

:D

jcsmum wrote: »
    As a resident of Knocklyon, I'll be drying all my clothes in the tumble dryer from now on :eek:

Trying hard to avoid the extremely rude but savagely witty retort......

I will just say that calling your manor Firhouse is a fair stretch but Knocklyon is just taking the pi55.... You're the wrong side of the M50 baby!! :D;)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

She's got the all-important Dublin 16 postcode though. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭Mr Slow

Trying hard to avoid the extremely rude but savagely witty retort......

I will just say that calling your manor Firhouse is a fair stretch but Knocklyon is just taking the pi55.... You're the wrong side of the M50 baby!! :D;)

Holy sh1te, tis all Tallaght. ;)

Advertisement