Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cans of Paulaner?

• 13-08-2014 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Looking to see if there's anywhere in Dublin that you can source cans of Paulaner? had a look online and couldn't see much.
    heading to Ep at the end of the month and don't want to be stuck on the usual ****.
    Anywhere in Dublin that stocks Paulaner or any other wheat beer in can form?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Lidl have canned Grafenwalder wheat beer. Dunnes do another inferior canned wheat beer of some description.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The lidl one goes on offer every few months. Think it is usually 1.19 or so and I think I have seen it drop as low as 89c.

There are 2 grafenwalder cans which look quite similar, so make sure you get the right one if going for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Paulaner IS "the usual shíte" though

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MrGee

Depends on your taste!!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

Paulaner is glorious! Reckon i'll check out those Grafenwalder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

Drinkstore have these in the fridge, bottom shelf. I think they are 330ml. I should be charging sales commission at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Ah here Paulaner is a tasty beer. Regardless of how popular it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭earlytobed

Ah here Paulaner is a tasty beer. Regardless of how popular it is.

Popular for a good reason.
    Really good beer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

rubadub wrote: »
    The lidl one goes on offer every few months. Think it is usually 1.19 or so and I think I have seen it drop as low as 89c.

There are 2 grafenwalder cans which look quite similar, so make sure you get the right one if going for it.

Grafenwalder is a very decent Weissbeer! I was pleasantly surprised!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

drumswan wrote: »
    Drinkstore have these in the fridge, bottom shelf. I think they are 330ml. I should be charging sales commission at this stage

Drinkstore have a pretty interesting range of stuff in cans alright - popped in earlier to stock up for Electric Picnic, and left more than satisfied. They've a bunch of US craft stuff, mostly pale ales, but they've a smoked porter too. I nabbed a case of Brooklyn Lager, and my guilty pleasure; a few cans of McArdles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Lots of good Offies doing Founders All Day IPA in cans which is a cracking American Pale Ale. 4 cans for a tenner.

Advertisement