Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Gardening Forum Mods

Options
  • 22-06-2009 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭

Hey there

Sharp eyed readers may have noticed a few changes down the bottom of the main forum page. Namely that the Mods of this forum have changed around a bit.

As you can see MAJD is no longer Modding, though will be still an Admin, and still hanging around! So watch yourselves ;)

Myself (Mystik Monkey) and Cabaal will be joining Delly as Mods of this forum from now on.

Almighty Cushion is the category moderator for the Rec Category, and so is there as an extra pair of hands so to speak if needed.

Personally speaking, things aren't going to change much around here tbh. MAJD did a great job here, and hopefully we can continue that. It'd be great to build upon what we've got and create a thriving boards.ie gardening community, to complement and add to the gardening world of Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I for one welcome our new overlords. Grats guys.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

All the hard work is definitely appreciated, I love the gardening forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 joey101

i have a problem i have 32 tomato plants half of them planted directly in the ground the other half planted between two scaffold boards 18 inches wide and 8 inches deep and filled with compost sitting on the clay there is 5 trusses on the plants the ones in the ground are fine but lately the ones between scaffold boards are gone spindly and yellowing at the top also trusses areare starting to drop off hoping someone help thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nonmonotonic

Welcome new Mods.

... and welcome to the novice, joey101 (your in with the big boys here!) smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Not another gardening Controversy!

Are the new mods more like Toby Buckland and Alys Fowler?
    Or more like Monty Don?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2010/dec/08/monty-don-gardeners-world

I'm amazed you need mods at all in the peaceful world of gardening?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement