Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question to XSDirect users..

• 02-09-2007 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭

Basically, any customer or person who knows much about XSDirect. There minimum age seems to be 23 on their website, but does anyone have any experience of them going below that... to say, 22? Just curious to see if they're in anyway flexible with their age policy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

What are you insuring? Have you endorsements or accidents?

For run of the mill cars/drivers they are extortionate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

1 of my friends negotiated them to cover him when he was 2yrs under their age limit, so you probably still can. This was about 2yrs ago when they werent out too long and i think the age limit was higher back then too, 25 being the standard?
    Ring them and see!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

i was insured with them for one year on my lancer Evolution 5, when i had it, they were the cheapist quote around but their excess was 4k!!!!!!

didnt renew with them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

No points or claims. It's a '98 Audi S4 that my brother's selling, but I don't know if anyone would insure me.
    I'll try ring tomorrow about it!

Advertisement