Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Well that's new. 20 minute wait at UL, 2 Dublin buses and 2 jj Kavanagh's, but not a single 308.

I am on that bus route, live near childers road and that bus service is dreadful, thankfully I am driving since june but my heart goes out to the people at the bus stop on childers road, many times have I stood there for up to an hour trying to entertain my son, waiting for that bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

an awful lot of s*ite talk around here lately :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It's gotten fierce bad lately. The last few weeks I've been waiting anything between 20 minutes and an hour.

Have they cut back on the service or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Cian from Limerick on Take Me Out, jesus Limerick is getting a great showing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,268 ✭✭✭source

It's gotten fierce bad lately. The last few weeks I've been waiting anything between 20 minutes and an hour.

Have they cut back on the service or what?

I read this and actually thought for the first few words you were replying to drifter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

xsiborg wrote: »
    Cian from Limerick on Take Me Out, jesus Limerick is getting a great showing! :D

Poor oul dote, thought someone would have left their light on.. not a bad bit of stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Poor oul dote, thought someone would have left their light on.. not a bad bit of stuff!

Aw- You'll get the night blindness and sleep tremors if you don't extinguish that 200 watt bulb ya have for him soon Miss :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Can all ye fellow waffers say a little prayer that my phone doesnt ring tomrrow, being promtoed to manager in these times is great but it does have is downside................

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Can all ye fellow waffers say a little prayer that my phone doesnt ring tomrrow, being promtoed to manager in these times is great but it does have is downside................

reminded me of this, from a few years back:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Was at the Market this morning. Very enjoyable and it was full of tourists as well. The food offering looked great this morning. Was only passing time whilst getting new tyres so should have brought more money. :(

Also, got a Samsung Tablet yesterday. Great thing when it works properly. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What time were you there? I did a quick run through at 11:00. Left with a jar of jam and €6.00 worth of fudge! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

got some finnish cinnamon rolls in the market this morning, delicious! BB is right, food offering was spectacular today.

What time were you there? I did a quick run through at 11:00. Left with a jar of jam and €6.00 worth of fudge! :D

I was there at 11-11:30 and we managed to have one of the Sausage Baps from one of the vendors and the Hot Dog/Sausage in Demi Baugette thing. May try the Pig on a Spit the next time even if not cheap.

Had I more money I would have bought some cheese and some tartlets. ;)

Sorry to hear about the Jam and Fudge....................Fudge.................Didn't see Fudge. Must return and try again. ;)

Nyom

Shameless plug for Cupcakes Delights http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cupcake-Deelights/187598887948349

Picked up 6 Valentines Cupcakes(missus doesn't read boards...............I think)

2aa8baf2.jpg

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Nyom

Shameless plug for Cupcakes Delights http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cupcake-Deelights/187598887948349

Picked up 6 Valentines Cupcakes(missus doesn't read boards...............I think)

my bank balance was just barely recovering after christmas, valentines tomorrow and st. patricks 'festival' next month, then easter in april, geez! :(

speaking of which, has limerick anything organised for this year, besides the band parade? i thought the fireworks display last year (was it last year?) was really good! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

The sound et made while walking was made by a woman squaching jelly in her hands

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

New modem arrived today, gonna install it tonight or tomorrow! Faster then I thought it would be!

Thanks a Million to Xsiborg for the help! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

New modem arrived today, gonna install it tonight or tomorrow! Faster then I thought it would be!

Thanks a Million to Xsiborg for the help! ;)

House is back on the 23rd of this month. I will be reclaiming Portland Avenue as my regular Thursday night route :D

Kess73 wrote: »
    House is back on the 23rd of this month. I will be reclaiming Portland Avenue as my regular Thursday night route :D

another house fan! i thought i was the only one, because anyone i mention it to is met woth the usual "say wha' now?" expression... :o

That is until I stop you from comming down that route.. :P

• Advertisement

xsiborg wrote: »
    another house fan! i thought i was the only one, because anyone i mention it to is met woth the usual "say wha' now?" expression... :o

Love the show and have been hooked on it since the first series. Have a friend that loves the show, who lives in the same estate as the shutterbug and we watch it at her place every Thursday the show is on.

Love the show and have been hooked on it since the first series. Have a friend that loves the show, who lives in the same estate as the shutterbug and we watch it at her place every Thursday the show is on.

i used watch it religiously on the hallmark channel from seasons one to five, then tailed off with season 6 on sky1, series linked season 7, sat down one saturday and watched it straight through, hated the whole house, cuddy together thing, (kinda reminded me of why x-files turned so bad after mulder and scully got together!), but it picked up for series 8 again and now i cant wait to see what they do with the finale... :o

I will be coming down the bank hill and strutting past your house. Will have my best swagger on for when I do so. Might even break out some Nature Boy WOOOOOs every time I go by. You best stay indoors on Thursdays from the 23rd onwards. :D

I will be coming down the bank hill and strutting past your house. Will have my best swagger on for when I do so. Might even break out some Nature Boy WOOOOOs every time I go by. You best stay indoors on Thursdays from the 23rd onwards. :D

So you'll be walking rather then driving? :P

So you'll be walking rather then driving? :P

I won't be walking past where I allow you to live. I will be strutting past. Styling and profiling.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The dirtiest player in the game!

To be the man, ya gotta beat the man. :D

WOOOOOO!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

To be the man, ya gotta beat the man. :D

WOOOOOO!!! :)

Oooohhhhh yeeeeaaaaa

211087_204398339595809_3967961_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone see the riot of sorts near the crescent SC today? My sister was driving past it at the time, men jumped out of a car up ahead armed with Hurleys and Golf clubs and another car stopped and more men jumped out of that with hatchets!!

Scary stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement