Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you buy an iPod/mp3 preloaded with music?

• 09-10-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

recently lost my iPod that I had owned for years and years that had a few thousand songs on it, some bought, some burnt from CDs etc. The old pc is long gone that had all the music What I'm wondering is there anywhere or anyone that would take a new empty mp3 device and fill it with music? I know not everyone's music tastes will be the same but just general popular music +/- certain music/artists that one would request?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

I guess you could pass it around your friends, and they could add whatever they like? You end up with a nice mix?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lambasted

I thought iPods could only be synced with one iTunes? Ur old stuff gets deleted if u sync with a different computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Lambasted wrote: »
    I thought iPods could only be synced with one iTunes? Ur old stuff gets deleted if u sync with a different computer?

Nah, up to 5 computers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Lambasted wrote: »

You don't have to set iTunes to sync automatically, you can operate it manually.
    Check out the Preferences/Settings.

Advertisement