Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How did you spend your Saturday night?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

MungBean wrote: »
    Cant we? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I can and cant do ? :mad:

Spose we could but we dont seem to be so I dont know to be honest with ya.

It just seems you both are fighting over silly things,when there's so many reasons to be friends...I think your friendship with each other is too important to ruin it about such arguements
    moy83 wrote: »
    Its always the one trying to break up the fight that comes out of it the worst

I just can't bare them fighting!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

It just seems you both are fighting over silly things,when there's so many reasons to be friends...I think your friendship with each other is too important to ruin it about such arguements

I just can't bare them fighting!!

I suppose your right..

Cill Dara Abu I apologise, I acted the maggot and I shouldnt have done. And you dont need to grow up and dont act like a child, that was very mean of me to say such things.

WoollyRedHat.....I never meant for you to get dragged into this and it pains me that you have. But theres not a second goes by that I regret it. Thank you kind sir, thank you for your wisdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

MungBean wrote: »
    I suppose your right..

Cill Dara Abu I apologise, I acted the maggot and I shouldnt have done. And you dont need to grow up and dont act like a child, that was very mean of me to say such things.

WoollyRedHat.....I never meant for you to get dragged into this and it pains me that you have. But theres not a second goes by that I regret it. Thank you kind sir, thank you for your wisdom.

It's o.k thanks, I'm proud of you! Now we can all have a happy halloween, and a happy Christmas and even a happy New Year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashemaria16

Watched 2 movies - Dogtooth and Bridesmaids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Playing scrabble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

4:30, won western Junior hurling final.
    5:00, a pint and dinner in the hotel next door.
    6:00, headed to mass 5 mins up d road.
    7:00, walked down to d pub to met up with the rest of the team straight after mass. Got handed the cup with something strong in it and pints.
    8:00, headed home to get changed and more food.
    9:30, went to local parish pub, more pints the cup was filled and emptied again.
    11:30, town.
    12:15, nightclub.
    1:30, ???
    2:30, national anthem.
    2:45, chips.
    3:15, bed.

All day Sunday, rough as a m*therf*cker. Had to hunting cows in the rain aswell. Punishment after the night. Unreal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Went for an early dinner, went home and watched two episodes of Peep Show and then lay on my bed wondering if my life will ever be exciting again!

All I do is work, eat, run a bit and sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Azureus

Drinks in mine with xfactor then Alchemy. Then an inevitable charlies and a hangover the next morning.
    Wish Id stayed in and played scrabble!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thedoc46

Chipper, Few cans, match of the day... Nice relaxing Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Spent most of last week in Donegal surfing and being good. Went out in Bundoran on Saturday, got twisted. Slept through the surf on Sunday. Then 3 hour drive home. Great weekend actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭VenusPlays

Dinner with one of my girls, way too many mojitos, feeling up some guys she knows at her insistence to see how fit they were and dont remember at all how I got home. Woke up in my own bed though and I appear to have a bruise on my ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Shiner11 wrote: »
    4:30, won western Junior hurling final.
    5:00, a pint and dinner in the hotel next door.
    6:00, headed to mass 5 mins up d road.
    7:00, walked down to d pub to met up with the rest of the team straight after mass. Got handed the cup with something strong in it and pints.
    8:00, headed home to get changed and more food.
    9:30, went to local parish pub, more pints the cup was filled and emptied again.
    11:30, town.
    12:15, nightclub.
    1:30, ???
    2:30, national anthem.
    2:45, chips.
    3:15, bed.

All day Sunday, rough as a m*therf*cker. Had to hunting cows in the rain aswell. Punishment after the night. Unreal though.

Its that bit there that'll land you in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Violently releasing various semi fluids out my orifices. Was never quite sure which end to point in the toilet.

Advertisement