Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Know something we dont know.......? :)

I'm pretty sure I know a lot of things you don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

so guys, what ye all up to?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,423 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

At fock all, only reading me book and glancing over and back at the laptop. Listening to the wonderful sounds of the ever present car alarm, bang on time and all. Maybe it's an alternative Angelus?

At fock all, only reading me book and glancing over and back at the laptop. Listening to the wonderful sounds of the ever present car alarm, bang on time and all. Maybe it's an alternative Angelus?

Is that going on every night? :eek: I'd be out of my mind by now. I've neighbours that scream down to their children all day long, and that irritates the shít outta me.couldn't imagine what you're like...

actually tell me where you live, I've to move house in the next couple of weeks and I'd like to avoid living where you live!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,423 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Live on Clare St., tis grand here I really like it. The alarm has stopped in record time tonight, it doesn't usually bother me (I think I'm almost immune to it at this stage) but last night I was just one big bundle of rage, and as a backing track to the yappy dog it was just torture. To be fair I lived in Galway last year beside a couple who had a beautiful red setter but they both worked all day so they used to put him out in the tiny back yard every morning at 06.30 and he'd spend the day pacing around, barking his head off. Poor dog, he was far too big to be cooped up like that, it was cruel. Needless to say those neighbours were universally disliked, so being here is a walk in the park by comparison. Where had you in mind to move to?

• Advertisement

Ya I think the dog barking may be worse.

Well I'll definitely be avoiding Clare St anyway. I'm looking anywhere really. Would prefer the city centre just for the easy access to things, but would consider dooradoyle just around the crescent, or possibly castletroy, near superquin. would definitely prefer the city though.

Seems to be next to impossible to find something suitable though.... and I've to move in two weeks! I'm a bit eeek -ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I know a lot of things you don't

arrogance?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lets all go on the loot...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Bagmagnet

14% African red wine, and a watermelon in easter hay

Whats the loot?? :)

• Advertisement

Whats the loot?? :)

where we go smashing windows and stealing stuff?! I'm bored...

Thought it was slang for something :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Disappointed to see the You Tube video thread locked. Them mods will go to any lengths to hide their dirty secrets.

Go on then, try me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

My child story also occurred on holidays.

It seems I went missing (exploring I would have called it) and I really needed a poo by the looks of it (parents have told the story numerous time) and my father found me at a crazy golf course next to the resort, and I had done a poo in one of the holes, my dad carted me out of there so quick, but waited outside to see if anyone would come across my mishap - they did and my dad was in stitches laughing as someone had putt their ball into my poop hole only to find a nasty suprise when they put their hand in to pick their ball out

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Awful embarrassing pic of me in one of the papers over the last week, thankfully I don't know which night. Taken when I was about 10 years old. One of my mates sent it to me by MMS last night, oh how I cringed. :o

Where did the summer go :mad:

I'm pretty confident that last Sunday was the last we'll see of summer this year. Unless we get another October like we did last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Olaf

Mc Love wrote: »
    My child story also occurred on holidays.

It seems I went missing (exploring I would have called it) and I really needed a poo by the looks of it (parents have told the story numerous time) and my father found me at a crazy golf course next to the resort, and I had done a poo in one of the holes, my dad carted me out of there so quick, but waited outside to see if anyone would come across my mishap - they did and my dad was in stitches laughing as someone had putt their ball into my poop hole only to find a nasty suprise when they put their hand in to pick their ball out

:D

Brilliant, you do realise you probably ruined crazy golf for that person for life though!

They probably couldn't go near a course without getting flashbacks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Disappeared around May as I remember.

:rolleyes: I don't get why every year Irish people are surprised/pissed off that we can't rely on the summer months for good sunny weather. Seriously, get over it. Have we ever had a long period of sun without rain, that would be satisfactory to people to be considered a 'proper summer'. I've news for you all, this is our proper summer. If you can't get used to it, move to somewhere they have reason to expect something better.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: I don't get why every year Irish people are surprised/pissed off that we can't rely on the summer months for good sunny weather. Seriously, get over it. Have we ever had a long period of sun without rain, that would be satisfactory to people to be considered a 'proper summer'. I've news for you all, this is our proper summer. If you can't get used to it, move to somewhere they have reason to expect something better.

Well I kind of meant that it flew by so fast.... and Im quite happy here for now, thanks :)

2 weeks to Iceland, today. :D

jaysus, who pissed in your cornflakes?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

2 weeks to Iceland, today. :D

Dont forget your shopping bags and say hi to Kerry for me:D

zuroph wrote: »
    jaysus, who pissed in your cornflakes?! :pac:

YOU :p

How's the nose by the way?

Mc Love wrote: »
    Dont forget your shopping bags and say hi to Kerry for me:D

If only Reykjavik wasn't so difficult to spell all the time. :(

YOU :p

How's the nose by the way?

tis getting there. still a bit sore,and some stitches still dissolving/healing, but much improved breathing, and people say it looks a bit straighter too :) thanks for asking

If only Reykjavik wasn't so difficult to spell all the time. :(

Its meant to be amazing... Id love to take a trip there sometime.
    Has that volcano stopped blowing ash?! :)

Its meant to be amazing... Id love to take a trip there sometime.
    Has that volcano stopped blowing ash?! :)

I have no idea. I'll let you know when I return. :D
    That volcano is going to get the fist shaking of a lift time.

• Advertisement

I have no idea. I'll let you know when I return. :D
    That volcano is going to get the fist shaking of a lift time.

Do do.. have a lava_ly time :)

I was meant to start painting a few hours ago!! ... better get a bit started

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement