Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

If anyone reading this, is going to the set tour tomorrow.. have a great time and if you need someone to go with you... PM me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,329 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

angel01 wrote: »
    If anyone reading this, is going to the set tour tomorrow.. have a great time and if you need someone to go with you... PM me :D

Do you have to book in advance and do they do these regularly?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

We won the competition but arent able to go now have to let them know, im so annoyed:mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you have to book in advance and do they do these regularly?

They only do them once a year... It is a competition only thing (held once a year)
    blondie7 wrote: »
    We won the competition but arent able to go now have to let them know, im so annoyed:mad:

Oh wow, please suggest me... I can pm you my number and then you can say I can go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Oh wow, please suggest me... I can pm you my number and then you can say I can go :D

Don't you work there ;)

• Advertisement

Ste- wrote: »
    Don't you work there ;)

Of course, how could I have forgotten :D

When did Judith and Niamh become best pals :confused:

Is Bob still living in Tracey's house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Watch out for the coffee table in Barry's and the mirror in Turlough's ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Tommy could have bought that brooch or whatever it was for his wife and just had not given it to her yet. Surely Judith would have cause for concern if he had failed to give it to her or she saw Jo wearing the very same brooch and put two and two together. That would be a possible scenario. The suspicion that is aroused by finding a brooch in his pocket should not be suspicious behaviour on its own. Perhaps, this gesture is completely odd behaviour for Tommy. Perhaps he is the type who would never dream of buying jewellery or presents for his wife and that is why she was concerned.

I'm glad that Jo has finally seen the light and ended it. Guilt is bound to get her and she will feel really bad for betraying poor old Dermot. He thinks his problem with Decco and the Belfast job is his only worry. It will come as a huge shock and he will suffer heart break when/if he discovers that Jo is having an affair with Tommy. I wonder if Jo has to depart due to her not being welcome at home anymore. It would be a good way for the actress to go on her maternity leave.

• Advertisement

I hope that the winners of the competition have a brilliant time at the tour of the Fair City set. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Why was Jo so annoyed with Tommy? Any fool could see it was not the first time he has cheated on Judith. The way Jo was talking, you would think he was married to her, not Judith. It sounded like she thought they were in a proper relationship. She is as bad as him. She was trying to sound all high and mighty by saying this was her first affair.....thats cos nobody would touch her with a bargepole..:D

Any posters here going on the tour of the set at the weekend????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Watch out for the coffee table in Barry's and the mirror in Turlough's ...

..... and avoid the lifts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Shakyfan wrote: »
    ..... and avoid the lifts!

And make sure you tell us all about it. Have a great time.

max life wrote: »
    Why was Jo so annoyed with Tommy? Any fool could see it was not the first time he has cheated on Judith. The way Jo was talking, you would think he was married to her, not Judith. It sounded like she thought they were in a proper relationship. She is as bad as him. She was trying to sound all high and mighty by saying this was her first affair.....thats cos nobody would touch her with a bargepole..:D

Jo is inclined to be a bit irritating to listen to. She is giving Tommy a good telling off as if she was scolding Ben for something. I'd imagine she is the sort of person who is always right in any argument. She has no time for opinions which are not the same as her own. It will be interesting to see her reactions when Dermot does find out the truth which will emerge as this is a soap after all. She will not be able to argue herself out of this one.

I feel sorry for Dermot, he puts his family first on every occasion, does his best all the time for his family and this is the thanks he gets... Jo has no shame, she had no problem embarking on this affair and suddenly she finds out Tommy has done it before and suddenly she isn't happy...

Poor Dermot :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I feel sorry for Dermot, he puts his family first on every occasion, does his best all the time for his family and this is the thanks he gets... Jo has no shame, she had no problem embarking on this affair and suddenly she finds out Tommy has done it before and suddenly she isn't happy...

Poor Dermot :(:(

plus people refer to him as "Dermish". Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭Alice1

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    plus people refer to him as "Dermish". Why?
    Because of the way Jo pronounces his name. She sort of "slides" the T sound at the end of his name so it sound like "Dermish" rather than Dermot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

max life wrote: »
    Any posters here going on the tour of the set at the weekend????

Me and blondie7 were there today had a great time meeting the cast who were all lovely.

Dont need to discuss spoilers though as we got a signed copy of this Sundays script :-p

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »
    Me and blondie7 were there today had a great time meeting the cast who were all lovely.

Dont need to discuss spoilers though as we got a signed copy of this Sundays script :-p

Glad you both had a great time, Who did you meet in the cast?

Last year, they gave me a script for the Sunday's episode, I got all the cast to sign it there and then :D I would love the chance one day to go back on the set again... so if anyone from Fair City is watching... PM me :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Fair City's 3000 episode tonight:eek:

Lets all have a group hug:D

Tommy has a heart of stone, lying to her like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Tommy has a heart of stone, lying to her like that.

He'll have to pull in his horns now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

hiscan wrote: »

*ahem* nice choice of words! Creates horrific imagery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Tommy is bad but Jo is worse in my view,did the silly woman think something was going to come of this or something?because her "feeling hard done by act" is hilarious:P

hiscan wrote: »

How many has he :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How many has he :p

Just the one I'd imagine but it does the work of two :D

• Advertisement

Tommy is bad but Jo is worse in my view,did the silly woman think something was going to come of this or something?because her "feeling hard done by act" is hilarious:P
    I thought the same thing. She sounded like she thought her and Tommy were a true love story. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement