Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to post a message on Usenet?

• 03-07-2008 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭

I have a couple of newsgroups on usenet that I find plenty of interesting articles on. I have an account with usenetmonster and use GrabIt to manage my subscriptions to those groups. However, despite lots of trying, I have just never figured out how to go about posting a message to those groups.

Thought I had it figured out but GrabIt told me that posting messages are not allowed on this server, so I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any ideas how I can go about posting up a message using GrabIt (I'd prefer this over an email-based approach but could do that if necessary).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You might have to enable posting capability on your usenetmonster account. Some usenet providers disable posting by default.

Advertisement