Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,326 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Penalties?! Sick!! Chelsea will win here and I will be in bits!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Yay! Happy with that result!

A load of me arse

• Administrators Posts: 53,326 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Fcuk yes!! First leinster, then chelsea? Fcuking amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Absolutely gutted- did not deserve that win!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Got to bed at half four then was up at nine in the morning, spent all day bbq'ing food for my housemates birthday. then off to the pub for the rugby, glorious result has made this the best day ever. now sitting on my couch eating cold left overs. life is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

awec wrote: »
    tgc.jpg

:)

Wonder who wrote that... ;)

tumblr_m4aqmvUg6l1qcbtlgo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm locked. Free pizza was delievered to my house... pre paid for. Myself and my friends were most grateful.

I have no idea how it came to be. Maybe I have a secret admirer who wants to feed me.

Football was fun. Gala tomorrow. Should be fun. I hope she likes me.

I spilled pizzao one me. fuuuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭brianregan09

lets all laugh at spurs lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hey all... I had drinks :)
    /sssshhhh don't wake everyone....
    tiptoes back out of thread and goes the fcek to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

/stumbles into thread

Feck that Sauve, loud gatecrashing is where it's at!

I had drinkies too (in Cassidys, graemes aren't you proud?) and stripped a stripper. And found the worst kisser on the planet - no, not in Coppers!

I want chips now. If my local wasn't so rough I'd go there. :pac:

*falls into bed*

I kissed some with blue hair. I called him krusty the clown. I think his name was actually paul. I am drumjmk. Chicken roll, nom nom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I kissed some with blue hair. I called him krusty the clown. I think his name was actually paul. I am drumjmk. Chicken roll, nom nom

I'm quoting this in case you edit it! :pac:

Throw some chicken roll my way? I iz jelly of ya..

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

This working Sunday morning is a load of bollox really when you think about it....

I've been up 2 hours already!

I am drunk. I have not yet been to bed.

and stripped a stripper. And found the worst kisser on the planet - no, not in Coppers!

LOLZIES

Unlucky about the kissing thing. I remember kissing a lass sometime last year and it was the most horrendous experience ever. It was like kissing a fish with an abnormally large tongue licking my cheek.

Feckin' slobber everywhere.

Too much information? Perhaps but fook it.

Off into town in a while to buy some new clothes and very tempted to go and see 'The Raid'. It looks amazing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,193 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Strippers exist in Ireland? :pac:

Morning.

The Raid sounds good alright.

LyndaMcL wrote: »

No no... That's handsome Pete.

• Advertisement

Good God. Never let me near the internet while drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Morning all, just back from an idyllic week in Wexford :)

Far too many posts to read them all, anything exciting happen while I was away?

I've to go back to work tomorrow :(

Strippers exist in Ireland? :pac:

We ordered one for a mate for his 18th a few years ago in our local. She sat him down and gave him a wee dance and what not.

She was wearing these really really point high heels. She did a type of handstand thing so basically her legs were at his head and her face was towards his crotch area... So anyway, whatever way she moved her foot, she caught him right on the face with her heel. Had to get a few stitches on his cheek too.

She didn't get a tip. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Morning all :) Such a funny night last night :D While I really don't like Terry I'm glad to see Chelsea win!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

That_Guy wrote: »
    LOLZIES

Unlucky about the kissing thing. I remember kissing a lass sometime last year and it was the most horrendous experience ever. It was like kissing a fish with an abnormally large tongue licking my cheek.

Feckin' slobber everywhere. .

Actually lad, you're not far wrong. :pac:

Pembily wrote: »
    Morning all :) Such a funny night last night :D While I really don't like Terry I'm glad to see Chelsea win!

I'm delighted he got to lift it. The uproar on Facebook was amazing.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I had drinkies too (in Cassidys, graemes aren't you proud?) and stripped a stripper. And found the worst kisser on the planet - no, not in Coppers!

So proud!! (I'll be even more proud when you find out how to spell my name ;) )

Now we need more information about the rest of your night - go!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

That_Guy wrote: »
    LOLZIES

Feckin' slobber everywhere.

Too much information? Perhaps but fook it.

Ewwhh!! I once kissed a guy who was like a washing machine

it got to the stage where i had to push him away... the tongue wouldnt stop moving in the same circular motion and just slobber everywhere. Awful altogether!

Anywho! Morning everyone! 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep it was amazing! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

You guys are too funny and drunken interwebbing should never be outlawed, if only to ensure that those of us that are stuck home with kids can continue to find entertainment at the mercy of others :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement