Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Business and Law level 6/accommodation

Options
  • 12-04-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Anybody ever done this course? I hope to do It but not sure If I will get required points.

Did you advance to do the Level 8 Business and Law course?
    What were the job prospects/was it easy to get a Job?
    Is it an Intense course?

I picked this course as Im not really sure what I want to do and this course will give me a good few options when I leave.Also is it easy to get accommodation in Carlow and roughly what would the average costs be per week.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

The most recent info available regarding that course is in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86117552 from post 5 and below. If anyone has anything to add to that, I'm sure they will. Regarding accommodation, this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056862340 will have lots of resources and info for you to look at.

Accommodation is best found in July or early August and is usually snapped up fairly quickly, considering Carlow has two colleges. I've seen rooms go from 50 euro up to 95-110 euro, depending on location, type and whether sharing or living alone.

Advertisement