Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aer Lingus: €75 off return flights for travel to New York, Boston or Chicago

• 25-01-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Aer Lingus is delighted to offer an exclusive discount of €75 off return flights to the USA to celebrate their 75th birthday. Discounts are for travel in either February or March 2011 and valid for bookings made between 24th – 28th January 2011 inclusive. Valid for travel to New York, Boston or Chicago.

To book your discounted flight, simply click 'Redeem Offer' below and get the discount code. Then book online on www.aerlingus.com.

PLEASE TICK THE 'PROMO CODE' BOX ON AERLINGUS.COM TO ENTER YOUR CODE.

Code is 75THUSA2

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I saw this earlier however read the T&C's. apparently due to the new rostering arrangement those that use this promotional code may have to work a shift on the plane going over so be weary

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

bumping this up if people haven't seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

Thanks op, Does the discount only apply to flights to the USA?

TimMac wrote: »
    Thanks op, Does the discount only apply to flights to the USA?

Yes only to the USA.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Didnt work today

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

Didnt work today

The offer or the cabin crew? ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

FWIW, I tried this code myself. Two flights for 10/02 - 14/02 works out to be €834. I got them in the Aer lingus Sale two weeks ago, and it came to €805, so overall not a bad deal!

Saying that, I was about to get very very pissed off if it wouldve worked out less, after paying what I did, especially on top of the the whole hoxton hotel thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Travel is good

I just tried the code about 30 minutes ago & it works fine. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

Aer Lingus have so many "Sales" that they lose their effect. If you give 20% of every two weeks, it doesn't feel like a bargain, it just means that I feel like i'm paying over the odds when flights aren't on sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

I just checked my flights that I booked 2 weeks ago, its working out €60 more expensive with this 'SALE'!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

I just checked my flights that I booked 2 weeks ago, its working out €60 more expensive with this 'SALE'!!!

This is my point exactly. I've unsubscribed from Aer Lingus emails for this very reason.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

This technically isint a sale. The one two weeks ago was a sale. This is simply a discount for o2 customers, which makes it slightly different.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

The more seats bought on the flight the higher the prices go. Id say with this code a good few people have bought seats on your flight in the last 2 weeks. Therefore of course the price will be higher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭barnaclebill

Was checking flight prices earlier and didn't see anything about that? Is the offer still valid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Cheers OP, €389 return. Not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

When does this expire? Not working...

MIN2511 wrote: »
    When does this expire? Not working...

As it says in my OP, valid for bookings made between 24th – 28th January 2011 inclusive

Peter

Advertisement