Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Here We Go!

• 02-06-2014 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Thank y'all kindly for your support gents, now its time for me to do my part...

Firstly though, anyone willing to do the job of assistant please let it be known! I don't want anybody to feel like they are being forced into a position they do not want, but I would sincerely appreciate any help I can get. A PM at any time will do, either here or on BR.

ROMANIA first up! Two weeks time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

You should probably get access to the dark arts

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭CBracken

I agree! And also have no idea what you are talking about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

CBracken wrote: »
    I agree! And also have no idea what you are talking about :)
    Dark Arts is the super secret super nt tactics discussion forum on boards.
    You need to pm mods here to get access. I believe its fewfew & eofarrell you need to pm for access

Good luck with the nt job!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

daheff wrote: »
    Dark Arts is the super secret super nt tactics discussion forum on boards. You need to pm mods here to get access. I believe its fewfew & eofarrell you need to pm for access

Good luck with the nt job!
    Not so secret now :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Gelio wrote: »
    You should probably get access to the dark arts

I dunno, can we trust him?

• Advertisement

Zagato wrote: »

I wouldn't if I were you! God knows what he could be up to! ;)

morgan62 wrote: »
    Not so secret now :p:D

Not to worry...just take a quick look at this...

all good now :D

Zagato wrote: »

Absolutely not....we didnt get to where we are by trusting people......anyways...we can hunt him down and kill him if he squeals

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

daheff wrote: »
    Not to worry...just take a quick look at this...
    all good now :D
    what are we talking about? :/:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

was access granted?

will certainly bring a bit more action to the hidden corner:)

• Advertisement

I have no idea if access was granted, I'll need it soon though I've began my hopefully never ending asking of questions which are Nat Team related!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

CBracken wrote: »
    I have no idea if access was granted, I'll need it soon though I've began my hopefully never ending asking of questions which are Nat Team related!

Gave you access there now. Having the coach there should liven things up.

also if you could link to match threads on offsite, as I don't know about others but I get lost in there!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

eoferrall wrote: »
    also if you could link to match threads on offsite, as I don't know about others but I get lost in there!!:o
    very easy to find!

top category (top one visible to those with Irish manager access) from the home page is all NT related stuff bar the u20's training

there's 4 topics there - go to "Stand", in that the current season is always at the very top, and then its split into seniors and u20's, most recent match thread is always one of the top 2 conversations in those (sorted by most recent comment, wex has a habit of keeping last weeks conversation running)

Advertisement