Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

what should have been done?

Options
  • 20-03-2014 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

a friend of mine and his friends were going camping on a local field,
    as they were setting up there tent a drunk man approached them with an axe and swung it and missed one of them by inches, they ran and called the gaurds, the gaurds told them to meet them down the road, after about 4 ,minutes the gaurds arrived, in total there was 4 armed cars, a paddywagon and 3 normal cars,
    they went to the feild and every thing was missing (tent,phone,bicycles,bags)
    everything was thrown all over the place (some items were 5 minutes away from where it had happened)
    they then showed the gaurds where it had happend and the gaurds knocked at the door for 5 minutes and no one answered so they left and told my friends to go home,

what do you think should have happend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

RRMCCORK wrote: »
    as they were setting up there tent a drunk man approached them with an axe and swung it and missed one of them by inches, they ran and called the gaurds, the gaurds told them to meet them down the road, after about 4 ,minutes the gaurds arrived, in total there was 4 armed cars, a paddywagon and 3 normal cars,
    everything was thrown all over the place (some items were 5 minutes away from where it had happened)
    they then showed the gaurds where it had happend and the gaurds knocked at the door for 5 minutes and no one answered so they left and told my friends to go home,

I call bullsh1T

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RRMCCORK

D Trent wrote: »
    I call bullsh1T
    do you realy think i just made this up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone

do you realy think i just made this up

No, you probably heard this down the pub Monday night from a guy who, "swears on his dead nana in heavens soul that it's as true as he's sat there drinking his pint of beamish"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Wait, the tent had a door?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RRMCCORK

newmug wrote: »
    Wait, the tent had a door?

no they knocked on the mans house door

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

Trolling. It's a school night. Go to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

This shud b in afterhours. They wud appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

How on earth could one person take bicycles, bags and an unpacked tent and distribute then across the countryside in 4 minutes... Maybe something happened but that version of the story...Bullsh!t

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Your "friend" did the right thing by calling the Gardai.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement