Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help - Investigation in Cork

• 06-08-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello my name is Stephen. I've been researching paranormal phenomena for the past few years now and I've flown to Ireland to follow up on a case I started back in 2012.

I can write a brief/detailed summary here or post a link to my youtube page where I have posted video diaries of my findings.

my username on youtube is emptywalls121

At this stage I'm certain I can't do this alone so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ok sorry have found you on you tube but whats the story... Who are Jack and Mathew and whats the case about.. tell me more

• Registered Users Posts: 2 emptywalls121

Milly33 wrote: »
    Ok sorry have found you on you tube but whats the story... Who are Jack and Mathew and whats the case about.. tell me more

I've been investigating paranormal incidents and general creepypasta culture for the last few years and in 2011 spoke online with three guys in Cork who were interested in exploring abandoned buildings and making observations. Their names were Jack, Philip and Matthew and their ambition was to set up a paranormal investigation team in the south to expose myths and facts. Being a resident of the UK it would have been impossible for me to go with them on these expeditions. So we agreed that they would go ahead and search these places on their own and send back the footage they shot to me, so that I may give them my two cents and help.

For an investigation team they were quite amateur. The only real equipment they had was a camcorder or two to record their process. They explored several buildings but never sent me on anything they shot.

They stayed in touch until Summer 2011 when they ventured to a supposedly abandoned mental Asylum known as "St. Adrian's." I never received any message from any of the three after this save for Matthew after months of persistence. He sent me three video clips (which I have since identified to be from the hospital) and stopped e-mailing me all together.

So in April 2012 I flew here in the hopes of finding out what really happened, paranoid that something terrible had happened after too many monster movies. I've been to said hospital, met two of the three men and have come under quite a bit of trouble.

I'm not paranoid about something being wrong here, I know something is wrong here.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

tripe.. terrible acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Im not getting it empty walls sorry!! You came all the way from England on a one way ticket to find these three lads you have never meet before..

Now see what should have done was first get the name of the place correct as tis well known by all here, and just said it was a series of short documentary like movies. Not put in a story you want to come across as true..Ill watch them all tonight but im sorry tisnt very believable.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

tripe.. terrible acting.

Needs more Kevin bacon....

• Advertisement
Advertisement