Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

House-hunting (I thought we had a house a month ago goddammit!) is causing me to be annoyed by my housemates before we even start living together >.<

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I have had a pain in my back for the past two days. To make myself feel better, I've ordered my first ever Indian takeaway (I usually stick to pizza and boring stuff).

Let's see how this pans out. :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I have had a pain in my back for the past two days. To make myself feel better, I've ordered my first ever Indian takeaway (I usually stick to pizza and boring stuff).

Let's see how this pans out. :P

Sweet zombie Jesus that was lovely. Expensive as f*ck, but totally worth it. :D

And it was delivered a full 25 minutes before it was scheduled to be, which is a nice change from the last place I ordered from which was two hours late. :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

And it was delivered a full 25 minutes before it was scheduled to be, which is a nice change from the last place I ordered from which was two hours late. :pac:

What did you get?
    Like all these mad foreign foods sound fab, but I dont know what anything ever is and am scared Ill regret everything.

On a fabby fab yaaaaaaa side, I did indeed get paid today :D:D:D:D:D

deise_girl wrote: »
    What did you get?
    Like all these mad foreign foods sound fab, but I dont know what anything ever is and am scared Ill regret everything.

On a fabby fab yaaaaaaa side, I did indeed get paid today :D:D:D:D:D

Oh I'd no idea what anything was when I ordered, but recent events have made me realise life is too short to not try sh*t. I mean, I know it's only Indian food, but still. :P

I got a Beef Samsoa, which was basically a spring roll in a triangle shape and just as nice. Then a Chicken Aloo Masala which is chunks of chicken with chunks of potato in a really spicy sauce, and a cheesy naan bread for dippin'.

The only thing I'd any idea about was the naan bread and even that I'd never tasted before. :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Samosas are the bizniss!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Biriyani is a pricey but safe choice if you're not mad about spicy food, I'm not. :P

But with lamb it's just lush. It's the sauce with it that's spicy.

Otherwise I just get a kebab. Even if sober. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I suck with spicy food so went for the nice safe option of a korma. The worst part about take aways here is they never include rice, so it ends up being pretty expensive :( delicious though!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I suck with spicy food so went for the nice safe option of a korma. The worst part about take aways here is they never include rice, so it ends up being pretty expensive :( delicious though!

Mine didn't include rice either, which is fine by me 'cos I'm not a huge fan of it.

I also found the portion to be just right. It's sort of small so when I looked at it first I was like "This cost a tenner?", but it turned out to be just the right amount so that you're full, but not stuffed to the point where you can't move like some Chinese places do give.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

None of the kids got into The Purge. So the legend of a manager swapped the tickets for Guardians of the Galaxy :DDDDD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

spice of India in town is the bomb

spice of India in town is the bomb

I went Meal Maza 'cos they were in Castletroy and I was really hungry. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

GISHWHES TIME!

So after three days of trial and error and frantic googling I finally managed to sort out my internet. Camped out on the couch all day playing battlefield. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Indiependence was absolutely amaaaaaaaaazing! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I've been on it since Wednesday, it has been absolutely crazzyyyy, Galway Races never fail to amaze <3

Now it's finally time to lie in bed and do absolutely nothing. :cool:

Indiependence was absolutely amaaaaaaaaazing! :pac:

It was indie-credible eh?

:pac:

It was indie-credible eh?

:pac:

Out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Having a nice reflective time this evening. I'm actually so happy I decided to move to london. It was without a doubt the right decision, I'm progressing with my career and making great friends along the way. And I also have a social life here, I think I've had more fun in the last four months in my new job than the last 8 months in my old job in Ireland. I also got news today that my best friend is coming to visit for 5 days in October so excited!

So yeah life is good!

New Yellowcard song and a gouda, cheddar and mozzarella grilled cheese sandwich. I'm in my happy place right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Think Im going on a date with PBJ. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

WOOO RESULTS WOO

SHOULD BE 60 POINTS OVER MY COURSE WOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Managed to get the ellusive 625 today.. which I am absolutely chuffed to bits about - burst into tears when I saw :o Its such a relief really because scholarships mean I wont have to continue working two jobs next year like I have all year, and I can afford to move into Dublin instead of commuting every day.. :)
    All in all, Im extremely happy right now - UCD here I come ;)

Absolute legend in my course is giving me loads of books :D

got left away from work early. skipped out the door. :)

The Rose of Tralee is starting- looking forward to some fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Happy birthday to Slow_Show :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Happy birthday to Slow_Show :P

Well it was about time! (see post in aaaarrrggghhhh to get joke)

Thanks. :)

Met two guys, one from Armagh and one from Glasgow last night and I was in my element because their voices were like velvet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Met two guys, one from Armagh and one from Glasgow last night and I was in my element because their voices were like velvet.

Got da shift ya :pac:

Advertisement