Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Susi , Stuck On Application Section C

• 08-07-2015 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭ Kaysen Flabby Checkers

Have you previously attended (or are you currently attending) a course of further or higher education?
    I clicked no as it applies to me and i try to proceed and it says i must have atleast have one?...

I'm just done the leaving cert and haven't done a plc course, undergraduate or postgraduate..

help please? :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Go back to the start and there is a question about the highest level you have attained, you must have answered yes to this question or put in a level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭ Kaysen Flabby Checkers

Sup08 wrote: »
    Go back to the start and there is a question about the highest level you have attained, you must have answered yes to this question or put in a level.

Thanks for that it worked cheers!!!

I'm stuck on this too, because I have attended a PLC course before - two years ago I was enrolled but dropped out after six weeks, and 15 years ago I was in a PLC course too - which I didn't complete either, I put down no courses on my susi application.

I am also hoping they don't ask for evidence of living separately of my parents. I don't have anything. I am 34 and my father died 10 months ago, I don't need the hassle of trying to prove I am not dependant on my parents. My mam has enough to deal with without having to be my legal guardian again at this age.

I'm stuck on this too, because I have attended a PLC course before - two years ago I was enrolled but dropped out after six weeks, and 15 years ago I was in a PLC course too - which I didn't complete either, I put down no courses on my susi application.

I am also hoping they don't ask for evidence of living separately of my parents. I don't have anything. I am 34 and my father died 10 months ago, I don't need the hassle of trying to prove I am not dependant on my parents. My mam has enough to deal with without having to be my legal guardian again at this age.

Hi
    Sorry for your loss.

What course are you going to attend this year?

If you have no evidence of living separately from your parents, your mother's income will be reckonable with yours.
    Any income in relation to your Father should be removed unless he was self.employed or a farmer and the farm or business is still trading.

Hi
    Sorry for your loss.

What course are you going to attend this year?

If you have no evidence of living separately from your parents, your mother's income will be reckonable with yours.
    Any income in relation to your Father should be removed unless he was self.employed or a farmer and the farm or business is still trading.

I will be studying a level 5 - I have enrolled on a level 5 two years ago, but dropped out after six weeks. I selected "no" to previous attendance because of the short time I attended and that I achieved nothing while there.

I have Magnet broadband bills relating to my old address from 2013 to 2015, also a Panda bin account from July of last year to July of this year. I have actually nothing at my current address. I like to keep my bank at my mother's address because I've moved so many times. I do hold a medical card which would show my last address and my current address.

• Advertisement

I will be studying a level 5 - I have enrolled on a level 5 two years ago, but dropped out after six weeks. I selected "no" to previous attendance because of the short time I attended and that I achieved nothing while there.

I have Magnet broadband bills relating to my old address from 2013 to 2015, also a Panda bin account from July of last year to July of this year. I have actually nothing at my current address. I like to keep my bank at my mother's address because I've moved so many times. I do hold a medical card which would show my last address and my current address.

When you entered your level 5 course 2 years ago, did you enter as a dependant or independent student?

When you entered your level 5 course 2 years ago, did you enter as a dependant or independent student?

I didn't apply for a grant that year, I was on BTEA, independant student then.

I didn't apply for a grant that year, I was on BTEA, independant student then.

Well if you can prove you were already classed at your point of entry 2 years ago then all you need is a letter from the VEC/authority that classed you as being a mature independent.

Advertisement